Casa Desa is a freehold condominium located at Taman Desa in the capital city of Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur. Taman Desa is a well-established neighbourhood with essential amenities that appeal to home seekers.
Faber Group developed Casa Desa, which was finished in the year 2011. There are 410 residential units available on this property with the built-up area starting from 916 to 2,300 sq ft. There are several unit layouts to choose from at Casa Desa.
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1,355 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1,192 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1,097 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms - 1,000 sq ft
- 4 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms - 1,780 sq ft
- 4 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms - 1,800 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms - 1,951 sq ft
- 3 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms - 1,536 sq ft
- 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 916 sq ft
- 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1,279 sq ft
- 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms - 1,110 sq ft
- 5 Bedrooms + 3 Bathrooms - 2,300 sq ft
The residents of Casa Desa have the privilege to enjoy and use various recreational facilities such as the swimming pool, BBQ area, gymnasium room, multipurpose hall, playground, sauna and many more. Aside from that, it has a 24-hour security system in place, with security personnel patrolling the area at all times.
Also, there are several shopping complexes nearby Casa Desa, such as Pearl Point Shopping Mall (1km), The Sphere (3km), The Gardens Mall (3km), Mid Valley Megamall (3km) and KL Gateway Mall (4km). Besides that, there are a lot of cafés, restaurants and bakeries located in the area where you can enjoy yourself with friends and families.
Casa Desa’s location is very well-connected to various roads and highways; Jalan Desa, KL-Seremban Expressway, Old Klang Road, New Pantai Expressway (NPE), Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS), KL-Seremban Highway and Federal Highway.
- The nearest bus lines: Bus 601, Bus 604, Bus 650
- The nearest KTM lines: Pantai Dalam (KTM), Petaling (KTM),
- The nearest LRT lines: Universiti (LRT), Kerinchi (LRT)
- The nearest MRT lines:Kuchai MRT Station
Casa Desa is also surrounded by some of the most prestigious schools and education institutions, such as SJK(C) Choong Wen (1km), Sri Desa International Secondary School (1km), SMK Taman Desa (1km), SK Taman Desa (2km) and SK Danau Perdana (2km)
In the event of a medical emergency, there are nearby medical services such as Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur (5km), University of Malaya Medical Centre (6km), UM Specialist Centre (6km), Assunta Hospital PJ (7km), or Columbia Asia Hospital - Petaling Jaya (8km).
Taman Desa is a peaceful neighbourhood and one of the city's oldest residential districts. It is a wonderful place to call home in a serene environment with a convenient location. In addition, it is surrounded by modern conveniences where the residents can easily find a multitude of selections for shopping, dining, schools and other amenities nearby.
Updated on 20-Nov-2022