First Time Home Buyers
- The Purchase Process For First-Time Home Buyers
- Government's Assistance For First-Time Home Buyers
- How to Buy a House in Malaysia?
- The Must-Know Basics of Home Loans
- A-Z of Property-Related Terms
- Malaysia Property Types
Property Buying & Selling Articles
- Are you a Property Flipper or Keeper?
- Reasons To Get Into Investment Property
- Why Invest In Property In Malaysia?
- Selling Your Property
- Should You Buy Property Near An MRT Station?
- Top 10 Tips on Investing in Iskandar Malaysia
Property Renting Articles
Expat Articles/ MM2H
Property Buying and Selling Guides
Why Invest in Property in Malaysia?
The value-driven real estate market with sustainable growth potential has made Malaysia an attractive property investment destination and option for investors. Malaysia's economy remained on a steady path in the first quarter of 2013 by registering a growth of 4.1%. According to a new World Bank report, Malaysia's gross domestic product (GDP) is expected to grow by 5.1% for both 2013 and 2014, driven by higher consumer and business spending.
Some believe that the property sector in the Klang Valley will be driven by infrastructure projects, Johor Bahru by developments in Iskandar Malaysia, Malacca by tourism and Kota Kinabalu is benefiting from new infrastructure projects. For the residential sector, property prices will continue to rise 10 to 15% this year.
• Malaysia Property Inc
• Singapore Business Review
• Department of Statistics Malaysia
• Global Property Guide
Consumer experiences may differ depending on location or other factors.