First Time Home Buyers
- The Purchase Process For First-Time Home Buyers
- Government's Assistance For First-Time Home Buyers
- How to Buy a House in Malaysia?
- The Must-Know Basics of Home Loans
- A-Z of Property-Related Terms
- Malaysia Property Types
Property Buying & Selling Articles
- Are you a Property Flipper or Keeper?
- Reasons To Get Into Investment Property
- Why Invest In Property In Malaysia?
- Selling Your Property
- Should You Buy Property Near An MRT Station?
- Top 10 Tips on Investing in Iskandar Malaysia
Property Renting Articles
Expat Articles/ MM2H
Property Buying and Selling Guides
Malaysia Property Types
Property terminologies are one of the most basic things you need to get right before you venture out to visit properties with real estate agents. Here's a list of the more common types of properties that are available in Malaysia.
Malay reserve land
Retail lots / stores
SOHO / SOFO / SOVO
Factories and warehouses
Condominiums (Studio, standard, penthouse, duplex)
Terrace houses (single or double storey)
Consumer experiences may differ depending on location or other factors.