First Time Home Buyers
- The Purchase Process For First-Time Home Buyers
- Government's Assistance For First-Time Home Buyers
- How to Buy a House in Malaysia?
- The Must-Know Basics of Home Loans
- A-Z of Property-Related Terms
- Malaysia Property Types
Property Buying & Selling Articles
- Are you a Property Flipper or Keeper?
- Reasons To Get Into Investment Property
- Why Invest In Property In Malaysia?
- Selling Your Property
- Should You Buy Property Near An MRT Station?
- Top 10 Tips on Investing in Iskandar Malaysia
Property Renting Articles
Expat Articles/ MM2H
Property Buying and Selling Guides
How to Buy a House in Malaysia?
For most people, the first taste of one's very own hard-earned income is indeed liberating. So, what comes next after being handed your first set of car keys? We certainly hope that your next goal would be to get another set of keys; one that opens the door to your very first own home!
Here's an abbreviated look at your possible path and checklist towards owning your first property.
DETERMINE THE TYPE OF HOMEWhat shall it be? Condominium, apartment, terrace house, semi-detached house or bungalow? See home types here.
ENGAGE A REAL ESTATE AGENTTell them your requirements such as preferred locations, home type, unit size, loan tenure, land tenure and estimated budget.Start here! Be sure to know what you want as this is a high-involvement product that you will call your own for years to come. Inspect the properties as thoroughly as you can.
2.Search for the lowest interest rate and packages. where some fees are absorbed by the bank or developer
3.Request for a longer loan period.
RENOVATE & CLEAN-UPMeet your contractors and interior designer, and submit your renovation plans.
Check out our home services link here!
Consumer experiences may differ depending on location or other factors.