Archived Listing - Seremban, RM 205,000
Seremban, For Sale at RM 205,000
is no longer active which means that the listing has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listings.
Active listings that fulfill similar criteria can be viewed towards the end of this page.
Property Feature :
- QuikPro No : UP1274353
- : Auction Property
- Auction Date : 19/12/2011
- Property Type: : Semi-detached House
- Land Area : 3197
- Built-Up : 3,197 sq. ft.
- Reserved Price : RM 205,000
- Posted Date : 03/12/2011
This coverage information is indicative only and is not a guarantee of service availability at this property. To get the latest coverage information, visitHERE
BANK LELONG / AUCTION PROPERTY
2sty SemiD - Tmn PJ Perdana, Seremban - Jln Palma Jaya 7 - 3197sqf AuctionDate: 19.12.2011
Price : RM 205,000 (10% Deposit) ***FREE Registration***
Type : 2sty Semi D
Size : 3197sqf
Auction Date : 19.12.2011
Located at Jalan Palma Jaya 7, Taman PJ Perdana, 70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
To REGISTER, please sms or email me the following as below:
1. Full Name
2. New IC No
4. Telephone No
5. Details of Property you are bidding for
(eg. Property Type, Property Location, Price, Auction Date)
(eg. 2sty House, Taman Kantan Permai, Kajang, RM75k 23.10.2011)
012-388 9344 (9am-9pm)
To view all my shortlisted listings, please copy and paste any of the links below to a new browser.
NOTES for Auction Properties :
1. For ***FREE REGISTRATION***- Please call, sms or email me as early as possible to REGISTER before the auction date.
2. All Prospective bidders are advised to
a. make an OFFICIAL TITLE SEARCH at the relavent Land Office
b. inspect the subject property and to make any necessary inquiries to the relevant authorities in respect of the consent of transfer
c. to check maintenance and utility charges prior to the auction sale.
3. All prospective bidders are advised to view or inspect the auction property themselves. The subject Property is sold 'as is where is' basis.
4. Pls be informed that there is no inside viewing of auction properties. Prospective bidders are to do a self survey from the outside.
5. Pls note that properties listed as available for auction sale may at any time be withdrawn from the auction sale without any prior notice for any reason whatsoever.
DOCUMENTS to Bring on Auction Day :
For an Individual Bidder:
1.A bankdraft/cashier's order equivalent to 5% or 10% of the fixed reserve price payable to respective bank, as stated in Proclamation of Sale (POS)
2.Bidder's Identification card (I/C) together with a photocopy of I/C (both sides)
3.Letter of Authorization (if you are bidding for someone's behalf)
4.Additional funds to pay the difference between reserve price and successful bid price. (5% or 10% of the successful/additional bid price)
For a Corporation:
1.Company's Memorandum and Articles of Association (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
2.Form 24 (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
3.Form 49 (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
4.Letter of Authorization (with Letterhead and Company Stamp, signed by all Directors)
5.Photocopy I/C of Directors (both sides)
6.Identification card (I/C) together with photocopies of I/C (both sides) of person being authorised to bid for verification
7.A bankdraft/cashier's order equivalent to 5% or 10% of the fixed reserve price in favour of respective bank
8.Additional funds to pay the difference between the deposit paid upon registration. (5% or 10% of the successful/additional bid price)