Sorry, the property listing you're trying to view is no longer active. This may mean that the listing that you searched for has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listings.
Please have a look at other active listings that fulfill similar criteria at the bottom of this page.
- Asking Price : RM 19,980,000
- Asking Price psf: : RM 301.23 per sq. ft.
- Occupancy : Vacant
- Furnishing : Unfurnished
- Date Available : 09/04/2015
- Posted Date : 05/05/2016
This coverage information is indicative only and is not a guarantee of service availability at this property. To get the latest coverage information, visitHERE
Interested please contact:
Law Yong Sein +6010-2261608
For more listing please visit:
For full information regarding KLIA Heavy Industrial Factory please visit:
* Incentives Available: Yes. Incentives given by government to Aerospace and Green Tech industry
* Customizable with great flexibility by allowing more than one lot to be combined as one according to your industry requirements, e.g gas, power, number of employees and budget.
* Lease option: Yes, available.
Land Status : Current Status Industry.
Land Area : 1.8 Acre (or more, customizable)
Land Build Up : 66,327.22 Square Feet (or more, customizable)
Land Tenure : Leasehold (will be renewed to 99 years)
Per sq ft Price : RM301.23
Total Selling Price : RM19,980,000
Ownership : Individual
• This heavy industry park is adjacent to Malaysia KLIA airport.
• It is suitable for any industries except for processing of food / food manufacturing.
• This industry park has centralized fire-fighting system & industry waste water treatment.
• There are supplies of raw water, electricity & natural gas.
• The industry park is gated and guarded by centralised security system.
• Worker quarters are provided for local & foreigners near the industry park (10 mins walk from factories).
• Includes assistance to help the manufacturers to apply all licenses from authorities to operate the factory.
• Malaysia government gives attractive tax incentives for foreign investors in specific industry
• If the manufacturer buy two units next to each other, the factories can be combined as one.
There are four important areas surrounding this industry park within 50 km radius.
• 5 minutes to the airport at KLIA, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• 40 minutes from the Port Klang, Malaysia.
• 40 minutes from the City Center of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• 25 minutes from Malaysia's Federal Government Administrative Centre, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
The Heavy Industrial Park is situated strategically 5 minutes away from KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia). Moreover, this Industrial Park of 110 acres in land size is just 40 minutes away from the nearest seaport, connected by SKV Expressway and 40 minutes away from City Center of Kuala Lumpur, connected by MEX highway. The factory in this industrial park are open for sale now.
In view with the industry park objectives, facilities can be tailored to your business content of heavy industry with great flexibility. You will be offered a full-fledged of facilities which are suitable for heavy industries. The factory building can be scaled according to your business requirements, such as estimation of power, gas and water consumption, number of employees, and budgeting.
Offers license application, representing / acting on behalf of various procedures. E.g foreign employees employment.
• Overall consultant business start-up.
• Business license application.
• Invitation of foreign workers, employment andwork permit application.
• Water, electricity and gas application.
Offers comprehensive of development plan of project office, dormitory and factory.
• Factory, warehouse, office, dining room, staff quarters, training center, etc.
• Development plan will take in consideration of surrounding environment.
• Guarantee of tight security.
• Welfare facilities are also enriched, e.g. Clinic and grocery stores.
It will be hassle free to setup and continue operate in this industrial park:
• Manpower issues are addressed (accommodation, transportation, supplies), this guarantee a long term supply of labour and officers
• Utility (electricity, water, recycle water, & natural gas) are centralized and ready, there's no need to spend a heap to get connectivity
• Regulations are handled (fire fighting, waste water treatment). You won't have to worry about the renewal of licenses
• Strict control to avoid misuse of common area to protect occupant's right to enjoy the facilities
• Emphasized security with visitor tracking, sensor enabled fences, CCTV, gated and guarded compound