Residensi Melor, Bandar Baru Bangi, Bangi
  • 14
Sale RM 270,000

Residensi Melor, Bandar Baru Bangi, Bangi

Jln 5e/1, Seksyen 5, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650, Selangor

  • Built-up : 750 sq. ft.
  • Land area : -
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    Download PDF
    Find out your home loan eligibility
    Loan Eligibility Indicator
    Explore Neighbourhood
    Nearby
    Points of Interest data: Private & international schools from Schooladvisor.my; Tertiary education from Afterschool.my; Public schools from Ministry of Education Malaysia; Medical from Ministry of Health Malaysia (‘Public schools’ & ‘Medical’ data & information subject to the Terms of Use of the Government's Open Government Data 1.0); Transport is a compilation of data from various sources. iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd and the REA Group Ltd group of companies (collectively “REA”) do not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the data and disclaims any liability thereon.

    Residensi Melor, Bandar Baru Bangi, Bangi

    Exclusive Listing
    
    #GROUND_FLOOR_MEDIUM_COST PANGSAPURI MELOR
    Seksyen 5 Bandar Baru Bangi
    Wa.me/60102256028/PangsapuriMelorSeksyen5Bangi
    
    1) Butiran Unit:
    >> Ground Floor
    >> Leasehold (93 Tahun)
    >> Bumi Lot
    >> Strata Ready
    >> Built up: 750 Sqft
    >> kemudahan Lif
    >> Gated & Guarded
    >> 3 Bilik Tidur
    >> 2 Bilik Mandi
    >> 1 Covered Parking
    >> Mentainance Fees RM 90.00
    
    2) Kemudahan:
    ~ Surau di Blok B
    ~ Mini Market/Kedai Dobi
    ~ 1 km Sekolah Jln Reko
    ~ 3 km ke Sekolah Rendah/ Menengah Al Amin Bangi
    ~ 1.5 km ke Hentian Kajang/ KWSP / Imigresen/ Jab Pendaftaran Negara/ LHDNM Kjg
    ~~ 1 km ke Stesen Komuter Kajang 2 (Dalam pembinaan)
    ~~ 2 km ke Stesen Komuter UKM
    ~~ 5 km ke Station MRT Kajang
    ~~ 3 km ke UKM
    ~~ 3 Km ke German Malaysia Institute (GMI)
    ~~ Akses mudah ke Jalan Reko
    ~~ Akses ke Seksyen 4 tidak melalui Jalan Reko
    
    3) Booking:
    *Deposit ikat janji 3.18%, 6.82% selepas sign SPA (Total 10%)
    *Belian rumah dengan pengeluaran wang simpanan KWSP boleh disedia uruskan
    *Pinjaman bank (In House Mortgage) boleh disedia uruskan
    *Peguam boleh di uruskan (In House Lawyer)
    *Pengurusan jual beli akan diselesaikan bermula dari A sampai Z
    *Pembeli akan di maklumkan status atau progres unit yang dibeli 
    
    ======================
    Asking Price: RM 270,000 (Nego)
    Market Value: RM 290,000
    ======================
    
    Berminat:
    —————-
    Sila hubungi Rizal 0102256028
    
    Rizal REN 39763
    Perunding Hartanah Berdaftar 
    IW Properties Ecohill (E(3)1334/3)
    Telephone: 0382104484
    wa.me/60102256028
    rizal.iwpp@gmail.com
    Business Site: Rizal-Hartanah-Property
    Rizalhartanah.com
    
    https://t.me/c/1443224778/1960
    #ustazfirdaus #rizalhartanah #perundinghartanahberdaftar #nakbelirumah #nakjualrumah #nakbelitanah #nakjualtanah

    Property Details

    Property Type:
    Apartment
    Land Title:
    Residential
    Property Title Type:
    Strata
    Bumi Lot:
    Yes
    Tenure:
    Leasehold
    Built-up Size:
    750 sq. ft.
    Built-up Price:
    RM 360 per sq. ft.
    Furnishing:
    Unfurnished
    Monthly Maintenance Fee:
    RM 90
    Occupancy:
    Tenanted
    Facing Direction:
    North east
    Unit Type:
    End lot
    Reference No.:
    101842319
    Remaining Lease Year:
    93
    Posted Date:
    21 Mar 2021

    Property Features

    Air conditioner

    Facilities

    24-hours security
    Parking
    BBQ
    Mini market
    Jogging track
    Playground

    LoanCare - Home Loan Eligibility Indicator

    Know your home loan eligibility with up to 17 banks.
    Get started