Kuala Lumpur, 12 May: UEM Sunrise Berhad presented its signature integrated development called Arcoris Mont’ Kiara. It is a mixed-use commercial high-rise development located at Mont’ Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.
The development comprises five integrated components and a Gross Development Value of RM1.2 billion. The design of this project was undertaken by London-based architecture and design firm Foster + Partners. The project handover will commence from mid of May in batches.
“The success of Arcoris Mont’ Kiara is made possible thanks to Foster + Partners whom we are privileged to collaborate with for this development They have lent invaluable experience and knowledge to help create Arcoris Mont’ Kiara that is set to change the landscape of Mont’ Kiara,” said Anwar Syahrin Abdul Ajib, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, UEM Sunrise.
Different to the established models of development in Kuala Lumpur, Arcoris Mont’ Kiara offers a low-rise tower block for a closer connection with the natural surroundings. The apartments boast spatial variety, offering generous private and communal terraces. Each home has also been designed to allow residents to fully customise their respective interiors according to their preferences.
“Lined with shops and restaurants, the central landscaped space gives the development its unique character with green public terraces that follow the natural contours of the site from east to west. The apartments prioritise both views and spatial variety, with generous private and communal terraces throughout,” said Jonathan Parr, Partner and Deputy Head of Studio, Foster + Partners.
The five unique components spanning across business and home office suites, serviced residences and retail spaces are as follow:
- Arcoris Suites – Designed to house business ventures, it offers 262 commercial office spaces from 700 sq ft to 850 sq ft each. All units were sold out within two weeks when it was first launched in October 2011.
- Arcoris Soho – Targeted at budding families as well as individuals who have the flexibility to work from home. The development component is made up of 366 residential units with sizes ranging from 500 sq ft to 1,000 sq ft. To date, it has been fully taken up.
- Arcoris Residences – Targeted at larger families, it comprises 331 residential units with sizes ranging from 850 sq ft to 2,000 sq ft. It was first launched in 2012 and 99% has been sold to date.
- Hyatt House – A viable option for business travellers seeking accommodation for their mid to long term stay at Mont’ Kiara. This is Mont’ Kiara’s first international hotel and will be operated by the internationally renowned Hyatt brand.
- Arcoris Plaza – Residents and visitors can enjoy a wide array of retail operations throughout the plaza boulevard, ranging from food and beverage outlets to alfresco restaurants, wellness centres and convenience stores.
Further announcements for Arcoris Plaza and Hyatt House will also be made within the next several months.