11 December, ISKANDAR PUTERI – UEM Sunrise Berhad (UEM Sunrise or the Company), one of Malaysia’s leading property developers, yesterday celebrated the topping out ceremony of Almãs Suites @Puteri Harbour, its new waterfront development in Puteri Harbour, Iskandar Puteri in Johor. Officially launched in November 2013, the topping out ceremony held at Puteri Harbour marked a significant milestone for the development’s successful completion.
Almãs @Puteri Harbour, which was inspired by the concept of modern lifestyle, was designed to create urban living in the state-of-the-art waterfront community. Sitting on 12.22 acres of freehold land, the development comprises:
• One Suites Tower : 34-storey service apartment with 544 units. Sizes ranging from 520 sq. ft. to 2,221 sq. ft. Priced between RM415,888 and RM2,378,888 for Type C1 to C3;
• Two Rows of Retail : 5-storey retail with a total of 220 units. Sizes ranging from 6,386 sq. ft. to 6,466 sq. ft. with price ranging between RM5,801,440 and RM6,130,440;
• Two Office Towers : 20-storey per office tower;
• Almãs Residences : future Phase 2 development (launch date is to be advised)
Almãs Suites @Puteri Harbour boasts a complete range of facilities, which include swimming and wading pools, outdoor and indoor gyms, a reflexology path, a wellness terrace, BBQ deck, and a multi-purpose hall. Residents also get to enjoy the stunning skyline view from their apartments.
Apart from these amenities, residents will also benefit from the conveniences of various prominent entertainment and leisure destinations such as LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort, Mall of Medini, Horizon Hills Golf & Country Club and the Puteri Harbour Marina.
In terms of accessibility, the development is strategically located within 12 kilometres from Malaysia’s Sultan Abu Bakar CIQ Complex and Singapore’s Tuas Checkpoint, offering residents easy access to and from Singapore via the Second Link Expressway and the Coastal Highway. Almãs @Puteri Harbour is also located near the alternative entry point to Malaysia from Indonesia via the Puteri Harbour International Ferry Terminal.
The current take-up rate of Almãs Suites @Puteri Harbour is 90% as of 12 December 2017, and the whole development commands a Gross Development Value of RM2 billion. With the completion of the topping out ceremony, the development is expected to be fully ready by 3Q 2018.
Commenting on the successful topping out ceremony and the strong take-up rates, UEM Sunrise’s Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Anwar Syahrin Abdul Ajib, “We are pleased to have been able to reach this stage two months ahead of the planned schedule, and hope to sustain the momentum to reach full completion by 3Q next year. We are looking forward to handing over the keys to our purchasers so they can finally enjoy the self-sustaining amenities we’ve designed and housed within this prime location.”
“The strong take-up rates we’ve seen so far is testament to the confidence the public have in our quality developments, and I am optimistic that once Almãs Suites @Puteri Harbour is fully complete, it will further contribute to the vibrancy and sustainability of Puteri Harbour and Iskandar Puteri as a whole” he added.
The topping out ceremony was led by UEM Sunrise’s Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Anwar Syahrin Abdul Ajib, who was joined by Chief Operating Officer, Development, Dato’ Roslan Ibrahim; Project Director Southern 1, Jeff Saw Seong Keat, and Deputy Senior Manager, Ir. Oh Jol Dih.
Also present were:
• Main Contractor, IJM Construction Sdn. Bhd., represented by its Executive Director, Ong Teng Cheng; Managing Director, Liew Hau Seng; Senior Project Manager, Tan Ling Jin; and Project Manager, J. Pathma Priya.
• Project Architect, Archicentre Sdn. Bhd., represented by its Director, Ar. Ng Hai Yean.
• Civil & Structure Consultant, Perunding Mahir Bersatu Sdn. Bhd., represented by its Managing Director, Ir. Chong Thin Hooi.