The battle of the sexes continues and its certainly no secret that men and women think differently. This is certainly no different on the property front too.
The recent iProperty.com Asia Property Market Sentiment Survey for H2 of 2013 revealed that:
- There were male respondents than female, tough there was an increase the in the number of female respondents compared to findings in H1
- Both are residing in Klang Valley and a slightly higher percentage of males considered themselves property buyers compared to females
- Both sexes use the internet to find their property and property related information
- Their intention, motivation and factors considered in purchasing a property also differs
- Both sexes were however in agreement that property prices were too high and affordability and rising house prices are a major concern.