Setia Eco Templer sold out its linked villas and bungalows in maiden launch


Setia Eco Templer sold out its linked villas and bungalows in maiden launch

TEMPLER’S PARK, 17 May: S P Setia Berhad launched its maiden phase at its new Setia Eco Templer township this weekend to an overwhelming response. The linked villas, as well as bungalows, are fully taken up with only limited units of semi-detached homes available for sale.

Phase one of the launch featured English themed architecture design includes 176 units of 2-storey linked villas with built-ups of 2,394 sq ft, 2,626 sq ft, and 2,965 sq ft, 52 units of 2-storey semi-detached homes with built-ups of 3,492 sq ft, 3,482 sq ft, and 6 units of 2-storey bungalows with a built-up of 4,214 sq ft.

“Excited purchasers were already seen queuing up despite the rainy weather since Friday morning. From the response we can see that demand for quality and strategically located properties are still high,” said Datuk Koe Peng Kang, Executive Vice President of S P Setia Berhad.

Prices of the units range from RM850,000 for the link villas, RM1.7 million for the semi-detached homes while the bungalows are priced at approximately RM 2.8 million. However, purchasers will enjoy the Setia 10:90 programme which is a build-then-sell program launched earlier this year with a tagline of ‘Today’s freedom for tomorrow’s comfort’. Purchasers need only to pay 10% down-payment now and the remaining 90% when the property is completed.

This provides great financial flexibility and freedom of up to 3 years for purchasers’ financing options and purchasers will not have to miss out on investment opportunities that benefit them in the future. “Over the years, our Setia eco-branded township has gained recognition for its expertise in delivering quality homes amidst vast landscaping, waterscapes and as a breeding ground for flora and fauna, providing residents with utmost comfort and serene lifestyle, while remaining near enough to amenities and other conveniences,” Datuk Koe added.

Located on the former site of the Perangsang Templer Golf Club in Templer Park, this 194- acre gated and guarded township comprises residential and commercial properties. It is a joint venture development between Setia Eco Templer Sdn Bhd and Cash Band (M) Berhad. Residents of Setia Eco Templer will enjoy clubhouse facilities to service their’ leisure needs. The clubhouse features an Olympic-sized swimming pool, gymnasium, ballroom, function rooms, F&B outlets and more. 

“Purchasers especially those who are currently staying in the surrounding area of Rawang and Selayang are also attracted by the naturally scenic beauty of Setia Eco Templer that is backed by the majestic natural tropical rainforest of Templer Rainforest Reserve and Kanching Rainforest Reserve which also provides a cool and breezy ambiance for residents of this green township,” Datuk Koe said.

Adding to the overall ambiance of the township are nine legendary creeks that flow through the development whereby six of them can be found in the Essex Gardens which is the first phase of the development. Furthermore, as with all of S P Setia’s signature developments, Setia Eco Templer will be further enhanced with innovatively planned waterscapes and landscape architecture.

With a low overall average residential density of about 9.5 units per acres, clubhouse facilities, ample green spaces for leisure and community activities as well as a dedicated interchange for convenience, residents are sure to enjoy a true balanced lifestyle in every sense of the words at Setia Eco Templer.

Image Caption: The clubhouse at Setia Eco Templer features an Olympic-sized swimming pool, gymnasium, ballroom, function rooms, F&B outlets and more, surrounded by natural tropical rainforests.

Sign up and stay updated
Get the latest property news, home solution tips, interior design ideas and property guides.
By subscribing, you consent to receive direct marketing from Malaysia Sdn Bhd (iProperty), its group of companies and partners. You also accept iProperty’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy including its collection, use, disclosure, processing, storage and handling of your personal information.