Here are some interesting facts around the construction and design of Marina One’s immense floor plates:
- Situated in Singapore’s prestigious Marina Bay, Marina One will offer two High Density Floors on levels 28 and 29. Each floor measures 170m with no dividing walls and can accommodate up to 2000 people.
- These floors offer dynamic, truly collaborative spaces that nurture creativity and break down hierarchies by facilitating employee interaction across a single, gigantic floor plate. This further helps maximise operational efficiency through resource sharing and open-plan spaces.
- The trend of big office spaces in Singapore follows closely the popularity of ‘superwide’ office spaces in New York, where the commercial leasing market has seen strong demand from companies in the financial, advertising, technology and fashion industries. In Manhattan, established brands including Spotify and Cole Haan have already made the move to these ‘superwide’ floors measuring 100,000 sq ft and above.
- By offering the largest prime Grade A office floor plates in Asia, M+S and Marina One are changing the face of commercial buildings and work environments across Asia.
- Marina One is the only development in Asia offering two high density floors spanning 100,000 sq ft each. The development also has one of the largest typical office floor plates in Marina Bay, ranging from 34,000 to 40,000 sq ft.