KUALA LUMPUR, 7 June – Mah Sing Group Berhad (Mah Sing) is pleased to be conferred as a winner at the Building and Construction Information (BCI) Awards 2016. This honor marks Mah Sing’s sixth consecutive win as The Top 10 Developers for BCI Asia. The award ceremony was held at the JW Marriot Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
BCI Asia Top 10, 2016 Developers Awards
As of 2016, Mah Sing celebrates 22 years of being Malaysia’s leading property developer at the forefront of building quality homes and prime commercial projects in strategic locations. With 46 projects spanning across Malaysia’s property hotspots, Mah Sing Group is showing no signs of slowing down.
Group Managing Director Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Leong Hoy Kum said, “We are honored to be recognized as BCI Asia Top 10 Developer for the sixth consecutive year. On behalf of all the hard-working staff in Mah Sing, it is our promise to continue striving to live up to our brand’s prestige and to build more sustainable projects”. The Group’s wide range of projects, namely in Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru (Iskandar Malaysia), Penang and Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, have all but set up a good foundation for the Group to continue expanding in the coming years.
This year, Mah Sing further supported the market’s needs for affordable housing with attractive pricing points. Overall, 89% of the Group’s planned residential launches have been priced below the RM 1million threshold, with 68% being below RM700, 000 and 50% priced below RM 500,000. Moving forward, Mah Sing is planning to launch:
Greater Kuala Lumpur
- Cerrado service apartments in Southville City@KL South, Bangi indicatively priced from RM368,000 per unit with built-ups ranging from 650sf – 800sf;
- D’Sara Sentral serviced residence Tower 3 indicatively priced from RM620,000;
- Lakeville Residence, Taman Wahyu – launch of Final Tower with built-ups from 773 sq ft – 825 sq ft;
- Ferringhi Residence phase 2C in Penang indicatively priced from RM913,000 with built-up ranging from 1,208sf – 1,565sf;
- The Greenway Residential Terrace Houses indicatively priced from RM 350,000 in Meridin East;
About the Award
The BCI Asia Top Ten Awards has successfully placed itself among the most coveted awards for the Asian building and design industry. Held in seven different Asian territories; Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, the Top Ten Awards recognizes developer and architecture firms with the highest value portfolios of projects during the last full calendar years.