7 MAY, KUALA LUMPUR – Mah Sing Group Berhad (Mah Sing) has recently released a heart-warming Hari Raya Aidilfitri video titled ‘Kunci Hati’. The video shot at Mah Sing’s M Adora sales gallery in Wangsa Maju follows individuals from different walks of life seeking peace and joy in restoring their relationships through apologising and seeking forgiveness.
While Hari Raya Aidilfitri signifies the end of Ramadan, it also marks the start of Syawal – a month full of family gatherings and indulgence of mouth-watering delicacies. In addition, the festive occasion is also a celebration of manifesting and illustrating gratitude for the strength and devotion that every Muslim has gone through in observing the fasting month as well as seeking forgiveness from each other. Through this video, Mah Sing emphasised that forgiveness is the key to unlock a person’s heart.
Mah Sing’s Chief Executive Officer, Datuk Ho Hon Sang said, “This year, our Raya video focuses on the value of forgiving. What is the key to unlocking a resentful heart? A simple action goes a long way to mend broken relationships, yet many find it hard to practice in real life. Sending forgiveness is like putting a key into the lock that is keeping your heart closed. You will hear a small clicking sound as the key slowly turns. This process may take many moments of forgiveness to unlock and open your heart fully. The first step is always the toughest. Once overcame, blisses will be untamed and hearts will be opened.”
“We may now live in challenging times, but that should not hinder us from celebrating the true meaning of Raya. In today’s digitally equipped world, it is quite possible to keep the festive spirit alive virtually, without having large physical gatherings. Keep your family and loved ones safe. We hope this video will create a lasting impact and can serve as a reminder to us all to open up our hearts, forgive and seek forgiveness during this Raya period. On behalf of Mah Sing, I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Stay safe, stay healthy,” Datuk Ho Hon Sang elaborated.
A mere 9 days after its launch, the video managed to garner a total of 190,000 views through Mah Sing’s social media platforms, as of 7th May 2021.
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LHI7NEXgIs.
Celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri with Mah Sing’s ‘Come Home 2 Mahsing’ Campaign
This year, Mah Sing welcomes Syawal with the ‘Come Home 2 Mah Sing’ Campaign, which offers home buyers the benefit of owning a property with payment-free up to 4 years. This is on top of the various incentives and savings aimed at easing the path towards homeownership. Buyers will also be eligible to benefit further from the Group’s participating projects, given it also ties with both existing Maybank Islamic financing solution HouzKEY, as well as the Government’s Home Ownership Campaign.
Buyers who are keen have up till 31 May 2021 to book their units for the participating projects. Along with the current low interest rate environment, the Campaign would definitely be a great assistance to homebuyers to maximise savings, especially young families who are looking for a first home.
Participating Projects Under the Come Home 2 Mah Sing Campaign:
- M Luna, Kepong (High-rise residential)
- M Vertica, Cheras (High-rise residential)
- M Adora, Wangsa Melawati (High-rise residential)
- M Centura, Sentul (High-rise residential)
- M Oscar, Off Kuchai Lama (High-rise residential)
- M Arisa, Sentul (High-rise residential)
- M Aruna, Rawang (2-storey link homes)
- Garden Plaza, Cyberjaya (Apartment)
- Garden Boulevard, Cyberjaya (Retail shops)
- Icon City, Petaling Jaya (High-rise residential, SOVO and retail shops)
- Sensory Residence @ Southville City, KL South (High-rise residential)
- Cerrado Suites @ Southville City, KL South (High-rise residential)
- D’sara Sentral, Sungai Buloh (High-rise residential, SOVO and retail shops)
- Meridin Medini Condo, Iskandar Puteri, Johor (High-rise residential)
- Meridin Medini SOVO & Hotel, Iskandar Puteri, Johor (High-rise executive suite and hotel)
- Meridin Medini 1&2 Retail, Iskandar Puteri, Johor (Lifestyle retail mall)
- iParc, Tanjung Pelepas (Factory/ Industrial units, shops)
- The Hazel @ Meridin East, Pasir Gudang, Johor (2-storey link homes)
- The Orchid @ Meridin East, Pasir Gudang, Johor (2-storey link homes)
- Acacia @ Meridin East, Pasir Gudang, Johor (2-storey link homes)
- Ixora Park City @ Meridin East, Pasir Gudang (Commercial centre)
- Meridin Bayvue Serviced Apartments, Sierra Perdana (High-rise residential)
- Bayvue Avenue, Sierra Perdana (Lifestyle retail shops)
- Ferringhi Residence, Batu Ferringhi (Low-rise residential)
- Ferringhi Residence 2, Batu Ferringhi (High-rise residential)
- The Loft @ Southbay, Bayan Lepas (High-rise residential)
- M Vista, Bayan Lepas (Service Apartment)
- Legenda @ Southbay, Bayan Lepas (Bungalows)
Interested homebuyers who are keen to learn more can visit the official Come Home 2 Mah Sing Campaign website at: www.mahsing.com.my/comehome2mahsing/ or call 1300 80 6888, or drop an email at [email protected] to find out more about the campaign.