iProperty.com Malaysia would like to thank you for your continuous support by rewarding you with gifts worth RM500 each from 22nd December 2017 till 12th February 2018. Here are the details:
Step 2: Select ‘My Property Profile’ and update your ‘Account Details’. If your account details are already updated, select ‘Save Changes’.
Step 3: Select ‘Save Changes’ and you are done.
The Campaign starts at 09:00 MYT on 22nd December 2017 and ends at 11:59PM MYT on 12th February 2018.
The Campaign is open to all iProperty Members residing in Malaysia who are over 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of iProperty and its related companies are not eligible to take part in the Campaign.
Every 100th complete account details submission under the ‘My Property Profile’ tab will receive an IKEA Gift Card worth RM 500 each. The total reward pool is RM 25,000, for 50 selected Members. Selected Members will be notified via email before 28th February 2018. Selected Members must collect their reward at iProperty.com’s HQ office at Menara IGB, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur within the stipulated date proposed via email.
All complete account details submissions (upon filling out all details under the ‘My Property Profile’ tab and clicking ‘Save Changes’) during the Campaign Period will be eligible.
This Campaign is organised by iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd (iProperty) (600850-K) of Suite 11.01, Level 11 Menara IGB, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- (Terms) Participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- (Member Rewards) Every 100th complete account details submission will receive a gift card worth RM 500 each. We will notify Members via email before February 28th 2018. If Members cannot be contacted within 5 working days of notification by us, the reward will be forfeited and we will select another Member to reward.
- (Verification) We may take reasonable steps to determine the validity of an entry or to verify the identity of the entrant.
- (Unacceptable entries) Multiple entries using the same email address will be disqualified. Entries submitted before or after the Campaign Period will be disregarded and considered ineligible for the Campaign. Each selected member is entitled to receive only one (1) gift. We may disqualify any participant who submits details that are not his/hers, offensive, unlawful or misleading.
- (Changes to campaign) We may for any reason suspend or cancel this Campaign or amend the terms and conditions by posting a notice of the change on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ipropertymalaysia. We reserve the right to substitute any gift with another of a similar value at any time without prior notice. All gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other gifts.
- (Our liability) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the Campaign.
- (Facebook) This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their information to us and not Facebook. The information a participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Campaign must be directed to us and not to Facebook. All participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this Campaign. Participation and continued participation in this Campaign is dependent on participants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at facebook.com/terms.php.
- (Costs) Unless otherwise specified, all ancillary costs (transportation) are the selected member’s sole responsibility.
- (Amendments) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the participant.