24 October, PETALING JAYA – Gamuda Land today welcomed a new digital transformation milestone in its effort to enhance customer experience. The multiple award-winning property developer today launched the company’s new mobile app – Gamuda Land Mobile (GL Mobile), branded as ‘The One App’ that gives purchasers a comprehensive experience throughout their entire home ownership journey with Gamuda Land.
“For over two decades, we remain steadfast in creating places that people will call home, want to be a part of, grow up and grow old in. As we continue to focus on sound master planning and innovative placemaking, we do not lose sight of delivering long term values to our communities through constant innovation. Digital transformation is how we look at the details and plan for tomorrow to create better customer experience for our community,” said Aw Sei Cheh, Chief Operating Officer of Gamuda Land.
Enhanced Digitalised Customer Experience
Following the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC)’s latest survey, internet penetration in Malaysia currently stands at 87.4%, with digital consumers spending an average of 6.6 hours online in a day. Nine out of ten users use smartphones to go online – totalling 25.7 million Malaysians browsing the internet on their phones.
“The digital world has changed the way we consume content and in fact today’s technology alters and to a certain extent, dictates our behaviour and lifestyles. This is why Gamuda Land is evolving with the times to enhance our customer experience. Last year we launched GL Friends loyalty programme and formed strategic partnerships to bring high-speed internet to our townships and digitalise our operations. With this app launch, we are taking steps towards enhancing our customer service by increasing our brand presence, ensuring that our valued customers are satisfied with the level of services through real-time access to the information they need and other conveniences,” added Aw.
Powering ahead with technology
The developer shared that the launch of the app is just a part of the group wide digital transformation, incorporating technology in every step of the way – from envisioning home design through the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM), to building them in the nation’s first digital industrialised building system (IBS) factory. Gamuda Cove, the nation’s first Maxis-delivered 5G township, is an example of the developer’s digital transformation initiatives in the goals of being a digital leader in pushing the nation’s smart city agenda.
In the bigger picture, Gamuda Land Mobile serves as the catalyst towards enabling a smart lifestyle among its communities. Future updates of the app follows further implementation of smart technologies in Gamuda Land’s townships, bringing newer conveniences to users.
Turning research into practice
Gamuda Land Mobile is a comprehensive app that is designed to give both Gamuda Land’s existing and interested buyers a holistic end-to-end brand experience.
From browsing for a new Gamuda Land’s home wanting to be a part of it, to owning one, living, growing up and growing old in it, the app aims to enhance customer experience in every step of the way through a few taps via smartphones. The app comes loaded with features, namely:
1. One stop access to residence management functions
– Visitor management functions for a seamless visitation experience
– Book residential facilities within the comfort of your own home
– Convenient services such as having clean laundry delivered right to your doorstep, florist services and many others.
2. Easy access to Gamuda Land’s features and benefits
– Unique identity in form of QR code for members of Gamuda Land’s GL Friends loyalty programme and GL Acquaint registrant programme are now built into the app, giving users the benefit of having their membership rewards and status within reach at all times.
– Members can receive early invitations to Gamuda Land’s special events as well as gain priority access and registration in said events.
– GL Friends can also utilise their status to claim discounts and incentives from over 70 GL Merchants all through the app.
– Members can be rewarded with cashback incentives for referring Gamuda Land properties to eventual purchasers.
Following this launch, the application will be updated in phases with more features in the pipeline. Among the features that users can expect are the ability to view attraction maps as well as purchase tickets for attractions across Gamuda Land’s projects – most notably Discovery Park, water theme park and malls. These are among the main updates that are coming to the app, in addition to a comprehensive marketplace, household maintenance services and even a shuttle bus schedule.