14 November, KUALA LUMPUR: Finology recently won the top 3 award in the Consumer Banking, Finance and Insurance Category, at the International APICTA Awards 2018 held in Guangzhou, China on 13 October.
Finology represented Malaysia at the International APICTA Awards 2018 following its win at the MSC Malaysia APICTA 2018 Award for Consumer: Banking, Insurance and Finance on 21st September 2018 where Finology was recognized for its pioneering and ground-breaking work with the Loanplus service.
The APICTA Awards bring together the latest and the best innovations in the Asia-Pacific region leading to the promotion of innovation in ICT and the transfer and industrialization of ICT achievements.
“We were delighted to win the Malaysian APICTA Award and to then follow this up by winning a Merit Award at the APICTA Awards representing Malaysia in Guangzhou, was the icing on the cake. We feel so proud. This also helps drive us forward with our work in Fintech and Proptech to support more consumers. ” says Jared Lim, Managing Director at Finology.
Loanplus uses highly innovative software, developed in-house here in Malaysia to help:
• Property developers target the right properties to the best-qualified buyers
• Government agencies to target the right buyers for balloting and purchase of affordable properties
• Property buyers to check their loan eligibility within 10 minutes
• Property buyers to find their best-matched loan in 10 minutes across 15 banks in Malaysia
Loanplus is making big progress in achieving its goal in helping all Malaysians with their property purchases, with many developers, real estate agencies and government bodies lining up to get on board and benefit from Loanplus services.
In its continuous effort to improve and provide the best service, Finology has recently reorganized and now deliver in these three areas:
• Platforms: The Loanplus site has been completely revamped and we now offer 4 services for property developers and agents which include Loan Check, Bulk Loan Check, Loan Tracker and Plug-in API.
• Solutions including Xpress Lend, Rapid Rate, Flexi Cover and Pre-Screen.
• Consulting: Loanplus offer tech consultancy services to our business partners, which include research, design, technology development, marketing, operations and partnerships.
More information on Finology’s business services here.