Dbe Gurney to jointly develop RM100 mln project in Perak

Share

 

perak, home, malaysia, property

© cyangpix | 123rf

KUALA LUMPUR, May 31 (Bernama) — DBE Gurney Resources Bhd will jointly develop an affordable housing project in Perak with a gross development value (GDV) of RM100 million with Silver Homes Development Sdn Bhd, a company controlled by DBE Gurney’s major shareholders.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the integrated poultry group said its wholly-owned subsidiary DBE Development Sdn Bhd today inked a conditional agreement with Silver Homes to undertake the project on 499 pieces of leasehold land measuring a total of 6.97 hectares in Perak’s Kinta District.

Related Stories

Related Stories

It said the development would comprise 268 single-storey terrace houses, 177 double-storey terrace houses and 37 double-storey shop houses.

DBE Gurney said two plots of land would be used for the construction of two units of electrical substations and 15 plots would either be sold as vacant lots or earmarked for future development.

It added that pursuant to the agreement, DBE Development would be entitled to 75 per cent of the net GDV of the development project while Silver Homes would be entitled to the remaining 25 per cent.

– BERNAMA


Share
Sign up and stay updated
Get the latest property news, home solution tips, interior design ideas and property guides.
By subscribing, you consent to receive direct marketing from iProperty.com Malaysia Sdn Bhd (iProperty), its group of companies and partners. You also accept iProperty’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy including its collection, use, disclosure, processing, storage and handling of your personal information.