Straddling the two major arterial roads of Kuala Lumpur at 199, Jalan Tun Razak, is GTower, a premier Grade A commercial building that is designed to meet the needs of today’s CEOs and multinational corporations. This modern Art Deco-inspired building, with Premium Grade A facilities will set the new benchmark in unparalleled design, concierge services, comfort, high intelligence, high security and eco-friendliness.
The Tower sits on almost 2 acres of prime commercial land located within a few hundred metres of the KLCC Park perimeter and is the first building offering a “New Working Concept ” integrating offices, hotel, club floor and facilities. It is located next to the Ampang Park LRT station and is serviced by public buses.
This commercial mixed development comprises:
- Ground floor banking hall and lobby lounge;
- Mezzanine floor with two function rooms and two board rooms;
- Elements Gym, located on Level 7, has an infinity pool, gym, spa, outdoor gym and reflexology;
- The G City Club Hotel consisting of 180 rooms boutique, high tech hotel, with all rooms having full access to the GTower Club;
- Duplex CEO Corporate Offices ranging in size from 2500 sq ft to 7200 sq ft;
- FlexOffices offering full serviced and fitted out offices for short term leases (up to 12 months);
- Incubator facilities being offered by CUBES, offering smaller rooms for MSC start-up companies and serviced offices;The members only GTower Club with private meeting/dining rooms and a unique Bridge bar;
- Rooftop al fresco bar, custom built as the ultimate night spot, with breathtaking views of the KL sky line;
- Italian restaurant at the rooftop offering unparalleled gourmet experience and ambience;
1088 covered car park bays;
- High speed lifts, high security intelligent features
Besides the above, GTower is the ultimate “connected” and intelligent building. It is supported by a dedicated data centre with 24/7 technical support. Other intelligent building features include high security CCTV cameras, RFID card access, state of the art Visitor Management System, IP telephony and IP based Facilities Management. GTower was given approval by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation to be developed as a MSC Malaysia Cybercentre on 9th November 2009.
The building has been certified by the Singapore Government’s Building and Construction Authority with the
GREEN MARK GOLD certification which acknowledges that GTower has incorporated the following Green Building Technologies (GBTs) to improve:
- Energy efficiency
- Water efficiency
- Indoor environmental quality and environmental management
- Green planting throughout the building to improve air quality
- Energy efficient chilled water air-con centralized air conditioning
- Low e-glass for lower heat transmission
- Environmentally- friendly materials used throughout the building
Another aspect of the building that truly stands out is the
G City Club which is Asia’s first all club rooms boutique hotel. Guests enjoy state of the art high-speed broadband, WiFi hotspots, IP telephony and access to the exclusive GTower Club. The club also features sound-proof boardrooms, lounge areas for informal discussions, high speed internet corner, business concierge, IT concierge and the state of the art recycled Bridge Bar.
Each 180 club room is elegantly furnished with state-of-the-art technology including an iPOD dock, Internet Protocol Television, high speed broadband and state of the art IP telephony Phone System. The rooms feature a warm yet business-like ambience complete with tastefully designed bathroom, in-closet electronic safe with power-charging socket, 37” LCD flat screen TV in the guest room and 19” LCD flat screen in the bathroom, satellite TV, broadband internet access, full-size executive writing desk, rain shower in all bathrooms, premium toiletries, slumber beds, mini bar, and coffee / tea making facility.
GTower Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldis Berhad owns GTower. For more information on GTower