Open for Registration : Jardin Residences Phase 2Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Beautiful in nature. That is the essence of Jardin Residences Phase 2, which was inspired by the French word for "garden." Jardin Residences Phase 2 is located at the fringes of the Bandar Seri Coalfields, Sungai Buloh and has just the right amount of everything - ultimate convenience without the city buzz, set amid 1,001 acres of a low-density township that boasts invaluable spaces for family bonding.
This development, built on natural terrain, exemplifies a contemporary open-space concept. These beautiful homes are tastefully curated to foster family bonding through an ideal layout while maximizing living spaces. They are strategically positioned with a north-south orientation to minimise internal heat gain.
Jardin Residences Phase 2 consists of 237 units of double-storey link home with 4 bedrooms, 3 to 4 bathrooms, and plenty of parking for two automobiles. These homes are the height of versatility and elegance for any family, with built-up sizes starting at 1,961 sq ft and a price range from RM 829,800.
Additionally, residents of Jardin will enjoy worry-free 24-hour security and tranquil green surroundings. The 50-acre Central Park and a fully furnished clubhouse that promotes healthy living and family-oriented activities are also available. It has 8 badminton courts, tennis, basketball, and wading pools in addition to a gym, a yoga/dance area, and a café.
With advantages unmatched by other townships, Bandar Seri Coalfields maintains a self-integrated lifestyle that provides academic opportunities for children aged 3 to 17 years old at the famed Wesley Methodist Private School. The distance between this school and Universiti Teknologi Mara Puncak Alam is about 4 kilometres. The excitement of the grocery quest is also increased by the proximity of the KIP Mall.
Jardin Residences Phase 2 is conveniently located in Bandar Seri Coalfields and is accessible via several major highways, including the Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE), the KL-Kuala Selangor Expressway (LATAR), the North-South Expressway (NSE), the Damansara-Shah Alam Expressway (DASH), and the West Coast Expressway (WCE).
About the Developer
KL-Kepong Country Homes Sdn Bhd (KLK Land) envisions a promise as The Nation’s Preferred Property Developer and strives to uphold these values in delivering the best in all of its ventures.
Their success is spread over a hundred years of amassed glory that dates back to 1906. From their foundation in plantation to the myriad of industries they currently pursue, their triumph unfolds from the many notable milestones such as:
• In 1906, Kuala Lumpur Rubber Company (KLRC) was incorporated in London and listed on London Stock Exchange the following year in 1907.
• In 1970, KLKA transferred operations from London to Malaysia and was renamed Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (KLK).
• In 1990, KLK made its first foray into property development through its gated and guarded development Sierramas, a joint venture with Tan & Tan Developments Berhad and was awarded the prestigious FIABCI award of distinction for residential development category.
• In 2002, KLK launched its second township Desa Coalfields, a 230-acre mixed residential and commercial development.
• In 2011, KLK continues to expand its property portfolio and unlock another 1,000 acres of its land bank in Sungai Buloh to develop Bandar Seri Coalfields.
• In 2013, KLK took a step into rebranding its property arm as KLK Land.
KLK Land believe in the notion that everything that they touch, they would like to see grow into something sustainable. Applying that notion, they uphold the utmost integrity:
• To deliver quality products and services
• To create sustainable communities
• To acknowledge and appreciate the talents and contributions of their stakeholders
KLK is acknowledged by the corporate world as one of the blue-chip companies with a reputation for sturdy management, strong earnings with interest in various industries the world over.