MYR RM4.317.542 *
- 29,730.17 Quadratfuß
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
This one of a kind, fully fenced, 4.94 acre property is located in the much sought after Williams Beach area. The homes on the property are located around a spectacular 40 acre marsh.
The 1992 sq-ft 3 Bed, 3 Bath primary home main floor features a large living room, kitchen with stone backsplash and maple cabinets, sitting room with beautiful wood fireplace, with an insert, 2-piece powder room, laundry/mud room, den as well as beautiful wood finishes of hemlock and birch, with knotty pine tongue and groove ceilings. The entire main floor is designed to provide spectacular views of the backyard and marsh from almost every room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom in additon to the master bedroom which has a cathedral ceiling, large walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom with jetted tub and large glass-enclosed shower.
This gorgeous home also boasts a 1-Bed, 1Bath 800 sqf-ft loft above the detached 2-car garage for the convenience of out of town guests or a B&B.
During the summer, entertain in style on the large observation deck or use your observation deck to simply relax and watch the the wildlife on the 40 acre marsh. (Protected by BC Wildlife and Ducks Unlimited.) Eagles, Blue Heron, Trumpeters, Canada geese, numerous ducks and beavers roam the marsh.
The Rental home plus the attached cottage, have their own civic address and are secluded from the primary home to allow for privacy. Home 2 is 1352 sq ft with 3 beds and 3 baths, with an upper deck to view the marsh and a 2 car carport. The cottage which is attached by a breezeway, is 1400 sq-ft with 2 Beds and 1 Bath and a large loft that accesses the deck over the two car carport. All the homes were built by a local Master Carpenter and Contractor.
The owners of the property live in the primary house, while above the main house detached garage is an AirBnB. The others are rented out. This acreage generates up to $2800/month in rental and approx. $650 /month AirBnB income. The current tenants are excellent and would like to stay if possible.
The property is your own private nature sanctuary, with fruit trees, a young grape arbor, four gardens for vegetables, a fire pit and spectacular views of the marsh.
There is a converted barn at the top of the property which has been turned into a large shed to store various farm/gardening equipment.
There is a 25 foot well with amazing water and two, regularly maintained, separate septic fields. The 8000 ltr cistern helps to water some of the gardens during the summer months. The property is surrounded by a variety of coniferous trees along with some Maples.
This acreage is located between the beautiful Comox Valley and Campbell River (aka fishing capital of BC). Close to three local wineries, 20 minute drive to the Mount Washington ski resort as well as close to several local golf courses.
You will LOVE this area, surrounded with its numerous walking trails plus the beautiful Williams Beach, just 5 mins down the road
You won't find another property like this, don't miss out! Call Today! 778 725 0579!
PRIMARY HOME PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS
- Custom-built primary home which maximizes views of your spectacular 40-acre marsh. There are 36 double-pained windows to take advantage of the views.
- Beautifully landscaped primary yard with mature trees and garden.
- Interior wood hemlock and birch finishes throughout including knotty pine tongue and groove ceilings in dining area.
- Crawl Space: 4', insulating on walls and ceiling (cellulose R40)
- Separate mechanical room with 2 sump pumps, HRV ,electric hot water tank and forced air gas furnace
- UV Water Filter
- Wood fireplace insert with fan
- Detached storage shed
- Two firepits
- Master bedroom has a cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet, large ensuite bathroom with forced air jetted tub and separate glass enclosed shower.
- Exterior: cedar siding and stone finishes.
- 40 year guarantee asphalt roof (2001)
HOME 2 HIGHLIGHTS
- Built in 2001
- 1352 sqft 3 bed, 3 bath, two storey
- views of the marsh
- cedar board and batten siding
- Thermal windows
- 3' crawl spaceBaseboard heating as well as a (2014) wood stove.
- There is a front porch, back deck as well as decking with plexi-glass panel rails so as to not obstruct the view.
- Kitchen has a walk-in pantry
- Interior finishes include bamboo and fir plank and vinyl flooring. Tongue and groove cottonwood, cedar, pin and fir on the walls and ceilings.
- Skylights in the bedrooms
- 16ft vaulted ceilings.
- 2 car 20' by 20' carport.
- Currently rented to young family.
HOME 3 HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath 1400sq ft.
- Renovated in 2017 downstairs with new lino, carpet, kitchen cupboards backings as well as new pait on the walls and pine wainscoting in the bedrooms.
- Home is rented.
- 3 Homes on the property (1 Primary home and 2 others on a different part of the property for privacy).
- Two civic address, one for the primary home, and another for the other two homes on the property.
- Additional parking for RV and/or Boat
- Trails on property
- Quiet Country Area
- 5 minutes to William Beach
- 15 minutes to Courtenay/Comox
- 30 minutes to Campbell River
- 37 Minutes to Mount Washington Ski Resort.
- Grundstücksgröße 215,193.89 Quadratfuß (ungefähr)
- Wohnfläche 29,730.17 Quadratfuß (ungefähr)
- Räume 4 Schlafzimmer 3 Badezimmer
- Adresse Willoughby Road, Comox-Strathcona D,British Columbia, British Columbia