- 2,970.84 sq ft
INVEST IN A TRUE QUEENSLANDER
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Situated in the burgeoning suburb of Dutton Park, this elegantly presented, pre-1946 Queenslander is a beautifully kept classic. Crisp, white walls, gloss cream highlights, period architraves and polished timer floors create a haven of yesteryear stunningly reimagined for modern day living. Spacious, airy and light-filled - this is a meticulously maintained property that's picture-perfect as is, or ready for some personal renovations where the buyer sees additional lifestyle potential.
The easy living, single story plan offers fours generously sized bedrooms; one with an adjoining sunroom and another at the front of the property making for an ideal study/home office. Stepping through to the lounge, you enter a bright and roomy space accentuated by the high ceilings with the accompanying dining room an inviting alcove to entertain guests. At the back of the property sits a large kitchen with stylish updates, a casual dining area that's perfect for family meals and the refreshed bathroom with tub boasting loads of natural light through a charming casement window.
Downstairs offers an enclosed basement area with laundry room, toilet, open storage space and a huge utility room that's an ideal hideaway for a workshop or creative studio. There's parking for two cars down the driveway on the right-hand side that directly links to the back garden offering plenty of scope for any number of outdoor updates such as a pool, back deck, entertaining area - or all the above!
Located in a leafy suburb that's on the rise due to its close CBD proximity, primary and secondary school catchments, nearby hospital access and ever-increasing public services and infrastructure support; this is a fantastic opportunity to own a premium piece of property surrounded by lifestyle possibilities now and in future years to come.
Key property features
• Pre-1946 Queenslander
• Classic, period charm featuring VJ walls, timber floors and high ceilings
• Living area: 153sqm
• Basement area: 123sqm
• Block size: 405sqm
• Beautifully maintained - move-in ready or renovate
• Duplex potential (council, development and building approvals required)
• Currently rented to long-term tenants
Key location aspects
• Just 3km to the Brisbane CBD
• Located in the Brisbane South Secondary College and Brisbane State High catchment areas
• Walking distance to St Laurence's College, Somerville House, St Ita's Primary School and Dutton Park State School
• Close to The Gabba, South Bank Parklands, the Green Bridge, Central Shopping, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Mater Hospital and • The University of Queensland
• Bus and train services nearby
• An area earmarked for exponential growth including the 'Boggo Road Station Precinct - Cross River Rail' development
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price, and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the Agency or Agent and are not a price guide.
Informazioni di base
- Tipologia immobile Casa indipendente
- Superficie terreno 4,359.38 sq ft (circa)
- Posti auto 4
- Dimensioni della casa 2,970.84 sq ft (circa)
- Camere 4 Camere da letto 1 Bagno
- Indirizzo 7 Tillot Street, Dutton Park, Qld 4102