Character Charm, City Views and Private Two Street Access
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Positioned within a private, no-through road within the vibrant inner-city suburb of Kelvin Grove, this character abode presents an idyllic setting, two street access and excellent proximity to Kelvin Grove State College, QUT and the Urban Village precinct.
Showcasing all the charm of yesteryear and brimming with period detail, the home reveals a character facade and inviting interiors adorned with ornate ceilings, picture rails, casement windows, VJ walls and polished timber floors. An ideal investment or the perfect renovation project, there is outstanding potential to retain the original charm and enhance the city views captured from the entryway, bedrooms and backyard.
Hosting open living spaces and an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, the interiors flow to an expansive undercover area perfect for summer parties. Gazing over the sprawling backyard, this private outdoor haven can be enjoyed as is or transformed.
Nestled in a quiet inner-city setting only a stone's throw to amenities, this residence offers several exceptional features and a lot more:
- Character home on a private road with two street access to Dalley Street and Lock Street
- Lounge and dining areas are adorned with period detail and adjoin the updated kitchen
- Alfresco entertaining area and a spacious backyard with elevated city views
- Three bedrooms, including a master with ornate ceilings and a bay window
- Family bathroom, separate laundry, under home storage, garage and off-street parking
- Walking distance to Kelvin Grove Junior School, Kelvin Grove State College and QUT
- Close proximity to transport, cafes, restaurants, cinema, shops and 3km to the CBD
To obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact Josh Brown or Candace White.
This property is going to Auction at our Auction Under the Stars Event, Wednesday 10th November 2021, The Calile Hotel from 5:00pm, if not SOLD prior.
This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Property Type House
- Land Size 4,327.09 sq ft (approx)
- Car Spaces 3
- Rooms 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Address 7 Dalley Street, Kelvin Grove, Qld 4059