- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
The Marker takes a significant step forward in the evolution of West Melbourne. A statement of quality, liveability and scale, to shape the urban fabric of a historic neighbourhood.
On the edge of the city and bordering a tranquil, tree-lined neighbourhood, the precinct is transforming into a leafy residential borough, with its industrial heritage reimagined for a growing community of urban dwellers. Surrounded by a privilege of Melbourne’s favourite parks and gardens, the area exudes an unmistakable village vibe. Connectivity is immediate with a tram stop at your door to transport you into the heart of the city, North Melbourne and the Docklands in mere minutes.
A graceful linear design of enclosed masonry forms and punctured articulations is enriched by organic textures, capturing the essence and history of West Melbourne as it transitions into a new era. The placemaking concept integrates tree-lined boulevards and private gardens surrounded by three architectural elements compromising modern residences. All above a base of street level cafés and retailers and secure, underground parking and bicycle bays beneath.
Design uses graceful curves to soften contemporary forms finished in lustrous metal, contrasting timber grain and honed marbled, to present richly appointed interiors with timeless appeal. Warmth and elegance permeates a material palette offered in a choice of light or dark tones across the European Oak floors, wool carpets, feature joinery and stone benchtops.
- Unbeatable location on the edge of the city bordering a tranquil, tree lined neighbourhood. CBD 900 M
- Flagstaff Gardens on your doorstep
- Queen Victoria Market, Errol St Shopping precinct and Docklands moments away
- Daily retail essentials at your doorstep. A full line supermarket, speciality retailers and cafes within the complex
- Connectivity is immediate with Flagstaff Station. Southern Cross station and North Melbourne Station moments away
- Luxurious lobby and welcome lounge with concierge
- Five-star residents amenity with a private club/ library lounge, designed to host cocktail parties and private business meetings. Expansive landscaped gardens providing a sanctuary for residents away from the bustle of city life
- Exemplary finishes throughout, European Oak floors, wool carpets, feature joinery, stone benchtops and Miele Appliances
- Move in this spring!
- Art der Immobilie Neue Wohnung
- Adresse 512-544 Spencer Street West Melbourne, West Melbourne, Vic 3003