Top Floor Suburban Charm to Make Your Own
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
The Fernery’s architecturally designed residences provide spaces of generous scale, where every detail has been thoughtfully considered to benefit your daily lifestyle. Brimming with natural light, lush landscaping and rich in amenity, this offering is unlike anything Brisbane’s North West has seen before.
WELL PROPORTIONED, LOW MAINTENANCE, TOP FLOOR POSITION
Elevated in its positioned, Apartment 509 has been carefully designed to take full advantage of its top floor location. Brimming with natural light and capturing cooling breezes, this flexible floor plan creates spaces of sophistication and comfort.
Inside, premium finishes frame the canvas beautifully and will exceed expectations of both owner occupiers and investors. Reconstituted stone benchtops, high-quality Bosch appliances (or equivalent), air conditioning and hybrid plank timber look flooring will render your home an all-seasons sanctuary.
When the allure of the residents’ recreational terrace calls, kick back and relax by the lap-pool, landscaped dining and BBQ areas and take in the stunning suburban and mountain views.
- Open plan living which flows seamlessly onto entertaining balcony
- Great separation of space between bedrooms enhancing privacy
- Modern chef-inspired kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtop framing the space beautifully
- Premium Bosch kitchen appliances or equivalent with gas cook-top
- Low maintenance hybrid plank timber look flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Resort style facilities included 15-meter lap pool and BBQ areas set amongst sub-tropical surrounds
- Lush vertical gardens, landscaped corridors, and open spaces throughout maximising cross-ventilation, natural light, and cooling breezes
- Secure basement car parking with individual storage facilities
- Only 15kms to Brisbane’s CBD, a short 30-minute train ride
- A short distance to local amenity including The Keperra Country Golf Course, Ferny Grove Bowls, Sports & Community Club, Ferny Hills Aquatic Centre and Pure Tennis Academy.
- Located within the Ferny Grove State High and Ferny Grove State School catchment area
- A leisurely drive to Samford, D’Aguilar National Park and surrounds
A lifestyle never before offered in Ferny Grove; this is an opportunity not to be missed. Enquire today to find our more information or visit The Fernery’s brand-new sales office located at Shop 3, 122 Ferny Way, Ferny Hills.
*Disclaimer: Images shown are artist impressions and indicative only of the generally intended development, not to be relied on as a guarantee or representation that a prospective purchaser will receive the view, development layout, specification and/or construction depicted. The actual view, development layout, specification and construction may vary materially from the image depicted.
- Property Type Apartment
- Car Spaces 1
- Rooms 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Address 509/47 Conavalla Street, Ferny Grove, Qld 4055
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground