$275,000 to $295,000
INVEST OR NEST IN ARIA APARTMENTS WITH BIRDSEYE VIEWS & AN EXCITING LIFESTYLE
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
It's easy to see why Aria Apartments in the heart of Adelaide's booming west end restaurant district are so popular. Not only does each luxury apartment offer sleek and stylish city living, but this exclusive building features innovative architecture displaying extensive natural light, wide and breezy walkways and a central atrium.
Featuring a ground floor café, laundrette, legal firm and even a 5-star tattoo shop, west end city living at Aria Apartments celebrates an exciting and diverse vibe.
Apartment 508 showcases sweeping views across expansive green parklands to the Adelaide hills. While you could sit back and bask in this mesmerising outlook from indoors, why not take your morning coffee onto the balcony and start your day with this inspiring view?
Investors will find Apartment 508 a solid prospect, boasting a current rental return of $350 per week.
For buyers seeking a live-in opportunity, this modern apartment delivers stylish contemporary fixtures and fittings balanced with practical design.
Discover this one bedroom floorplan showcasing open plan living, a high quality galley-style kitchen and a luxurious bedroom with a built-in robe and direct bathroom access.
• No-maintenance living for first home buyers, investors, students, professional singles or couples
• Designer kitchen boasting Miele appliances, generous pantry storage, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and stone benchtops
• Exquisite bathroom/ensuite/laundry combo featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles in rich, natural tones, a wall-hung vanity and a big, beautiful shower
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• LED downlights
• Luxury carpets
• Secure building with intercom access and NBN
• Visitor off street parking
• Basement gym facilities
• Storage cage
This popular city location is within a short walk of the lush green expanse of the west parklands, Gouger Street cafés and restaurants, public transport, the Central Markets, Royal Adelaide Hospital, UniSA City West Campus and Adelaide High School.
- Property Type Apartment
- Rooms 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
- Address 508/271-281 Gouger Street, Adelaide, SA 5000