Beautifully Presented Lowset Villa
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautifully presented 2 bedroom villa in the heart of the ever popular suburb Everton Park and situated across the road from the Everton Park Bowls Club.
Boasting an open plan layout and situated in a quiet complex of six and privately tucked away from the street, you will love the ease of living with a private courtyard, functional kitchen with ample storage, natural light and air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom.
With two generous sized bedrooms boasting large built in wardrobes, both rooms come with ceiling fans and master with air-conditioning and are serviced by the large bathroom with frameless walk-in shower and laundry in the lock-up garage.
The home features:
• 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom 1 car
• Open plan living area.
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage.
• Two good sized bedrooms with large built-in robes.
• Large rear courtyard space perfect for a small pet
• Bathroom with walk-in frameless glass shower.
• Laundry in the garage
• Single lock up garage.
• Internal access from the garage
• Pet friendly
• Air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom
• New carpets in the bedrooms
• Tiled flooring in the living
• Close to shops, cafes and transport hub
• Body Corp fees $1308.40 per year
Located in the ever popular Everton Park this location enjoys an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses and Enoggera and Mitchelton Train stations just a 5min drive away. The property is also a minutes' walk to Coles and Woolworths and an array of cafes and dining options in the recently completed laneway precinct at Everton Plaza. Across the road is the Everton Park Bowls Club.
You will also appreciate the convenience of Brookside Shopping centre less than 1km away.
With Everton Park being an exceptionally high demand market, and if you are looking for the perfect low set home, this property is worth your inspection.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
- Property Type House
- Land Size 1,227.09 sq ft (approx)
- Car Spaces 1
- Rooms 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- Address 4/10 Gearside Street, Everton Park, Qld 4053