Beautifully updated and centrally located, a home with it all
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Auction Location: On-Site.
This charming north facing two-storey abode will delight you from the moment you arrive. Ideal for growing families and avid entertainers, you'll live a relaxed lifestyle close to everything you need. Easy-care tiles flow underfoot and the lucky new owners will love their open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas that spill out to one of the outdoor patios. Ample bench and storage space await the home chef as well as a suite of stainless steel appliances.
A separate family room is an entertainer's paradise. Let the kids splash around in the solar heated pool, while you host a Sunday barbeque with friends. There are four oversized bedrooms and an additional 5th bedroom/home office downstairs. Boasting two ensuited bedrooms with luxe walk-in robes, with the upstairs masterbedroom also featuring a parent's retreat. Futher, there is a handy study nook upstairs.
With a location like this, you'll have everything you need at your fingertips. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the highly sought after Macgregor State school catchment, the new owners will also enjoy being close to local parks, Sunnybank Market Square.
- Multiple living spaces, all ideal for family time and entertaining
- The perfect north facing aspect
- Four bedrooms, two with walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite
- Three bathrooms, a laundry and a separate office space included
- Recently updated with new carpets and plantation shutters
- Includes a 5kw solar system, a new roof and fresh exterior paint
- An impressive entry foyer and two outdoor patios
- Live steps from Yugarapul Park, minutes from the Sunnybank retail hub
- In the highly sought after Macgregor State School Catchment
- 12 mins to the Griffith University - Nathan campus and 17 mins to the CBD
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
- Property Type House
- Land Size 6,533.69 sq ft (approx)
- Car Spaces 1
- Rooms 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms
- Address 31 Pinecone Street, Sunnybank, Qld 4109
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Swimming Pool - In Ground