A Spacious Sanctuary, Uniquely Yours
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
The Fernery’s architecturally designed residences provide spaces of generous scale, where every detail has been thoughtfully considered to benefit your daily lifestyle. Brimming with natural light, lush landscaping and rich in amenity, this offering is unlike anything Brisbane’s North West has seen before.
PERFECTLY CRAFTED DESIGN OFFERING SPACIOUS INTERIORS AND PRIVACY
Apartment 103 is perfectly positioned overlooking Conavalla Street taking advantage of beautiful suburban views and capturing cooling breezes. A highly functional design that has been carefully considered for owner occupiers, this generously proportioned apartment features an abundance of natural light and spacious proportions to entertain and relax.
Inside, the carefully considered kitchen is equipped with reconstituted stone benchtop and kickback and the highest quality fixtures including Bosch appliances (or equivalent), while bathrooms and a separate laundry exceed expectations in function and form.
Outside, kick back and relax on your spacious North East facing balcony or enjoy the ‘residents only’ urban rooftop area featuring a lap-pool, landscaped dining and BBQ areas with stunning suburban and mountain views.
- Open plan living which flows seamlessly onto entertaining balcony
- Great separation of space between bedrooms enhancing privacy
- Well-proportioned bedrooms featuring ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Modern chef-inspired kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtop and feature pendant light over island bench framing the space beautifully
- Premium Bosch kitchen appliances or equivalent with gas cook-top
- Low maintenance hybrid plank timber look flooring throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Resort style facilities included 15-meter lap pool and BBQ areas set amongst sub-tropical surrounds
- Lush vertical gardens, landscaped corridors, and open spaces throughout maximising cross-ventilation, natural light, and cooling breezes
- Secure basement car parking with individual storage facilities
- Only 15kms to Brisbane’s CBD, a short 30-minute train ride
- A short distance to local amenity including The Keperra Country Golf Course, Ferny Grove Bowls, Sports & Community Club, Ferny Hills Aquatic Centre and Pure Tennis Academy.
- Located within the Ferny Grove State High and Ferny Grove State School catchment area
- A leisurely drive to Samford, D’Aguilar National Park and surrounds
A carefully considered option for owner occupiers. Enquire today to find our more information or visit The Fernery’s brand-new sales office located at Shop 3, 122 Ferny Way, Ferny Hills.
*Disclaimer: Images shown are artist impressions and indicative only of the generally intended development, not to be relied on as a guarantee or representation that a prospective purchaser will receive the view, development layout, specification and/or construction depicted. The actual view, development layout, specification and construction may vary materially from the image depicted.
- Property Type Apartment
- Car Spaces 1
- Rooms 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address 103/47 Conavalla Street, Ferny Grove, Qld 4055
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground