- 2,669.45 sq ft
Experience the luxury and sophistication of Atelier Terraces
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Atelier embodies the essence of terrace home living, reimagined for Brisbane’s subtropical lifestyle.
Created by the local team at Loucas Zahos Architects, and situated in one of Brisbane’s most vibrant and creative pockets, Atelier is a stunning collection of just three expertly curated terrace homes inspired by the masters of modern art.
These architecturally-designed terrace homes bring all the benefits of a free standing home in a central location, among the vibrancy and energy of the city. With direct street access via your own private garden courtyard, or access from the secure underground carpark via a private lift, each terrace is thoughtfully designed with the practicality and accessibility of a house.
Atelier is situated in the heart of the post-industrial character neighbourhood of Teneriffe, which holds a rich history and a unique mix of woolsheds, Queenslander homes, and modern commercial spaces. Each detail and material used in Atelier was selected to reflect the context of the suburb’s character. Featuring an Australian-made artisan pavers, impressive floor-to-ceiling glazing, and established tropical landscaping, Atelier simultaneously blends in with Teneriffe’s character and makes a bold statement.
Primely positioned within walking distance to all the practicalities and culture that Teneriffe has to offer, including the ferry terminal, buses, supermarket, and Brisbane’s best collection of dining and retail.
Each terrace features bespoke quality detailing throughout. Soaring double height ceilings, quality Spanish tiles, Italian Carrara marble bench tops, sustainable European oak timber flooring, and environmentally certified Australian-made wool carpeting flow throughout each home. With generous glazing and skylights, each terrace is filled with an abundance of natural light.
The designer kitchen features Australian-made Astra Walker gunmetal tap ware and fixtures, integrated Vintec wine fridge, custom timber joinery with recessed LED lighting, and integrated Miele appliances including a built-in double door fridge. The focal point of the home is a built-in designer dining table crafted especially for your terrace.
Off the master suite is a beautiful ensuite featuring floor-to-ceiling Italian tiles and a luxurious Australian-made freestanding bathtub. Also featuring a further two generous sized bedrooms with built in robes, as well as an additional mezzanine space perfect for a sitting area or home office, these terraces have been designed for an abundance of storage and space.
Enjoy the luxury of smart home technology and solar panels exclusive to your property to capture the Brisbane sunlight.
Atelier means ‘the artist’s studio’, and the site of Atelier will also become home to Brisbane’s first custom-built architecture studio for Loucas Zahos Architects. The development is a passion project for the director Con Zahos that will become an expression of Loucas Zahos’ unique style and approach to Brisbane architecture.
At Atelier, we offer a unique proposition. Buy off the plan, or work directly with the award-winning Loucas Zahos Architects to create a home that is truly yours, with the freedom to change plans to suit your needs, and specify finishes and selections that better reflect your own personal style.
- Large open-plan living
- Soaring double height ceilings
- Designer kitchens featuring integrated Miele appliances
- Integrated Vintec Wine Fridge
- Custom timber joinery with recessed LED lighting
- Two secure basement carparks per terrace prewired for electric car fast charging
- Quality Spanish-made feature tiles
- Italian-mined Cararra marble bench tops
- Australian-made artisan Nubrik pavers
- Sustainable European Oak timber flooring
- Environmentally certified Australian-made wool carpeting
- Concrete ceilings
- Australian-made Astra Walker Gunmetal tap ware and fixtures
- Designer art piece dining table
- Australian-made freestanding bath
- Unique mezzanine living/study space
- Natural light capturing skylights and floor-to-ceiling glazing
- Prime inner-city location walking distance from all amenities (Walk score of 95 – daily errands don’t need a car)
- Easy access to the city via bus or city cat
- Rooftop solar exclusive to your property
- Smart home technology
- Direct access to secure carpark via private lift
- Direct access to street via garden courtyard
- Property Type House
- Car Spaces 2
- House Size 2,669.45 sq ft (approx)
- Rooms 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Address 2/1 Chermside St, Teneriffe, Qld 4005
- Solar Panels
- Alarm System
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes