Garden views, stylish interiors and proximity to QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
Auction Location: In Office - Place Bulimba.
Investors, executive couples, and first home buyers are encouraged to inspect this contemporary apartment in the heart of Kelvin Grove.
Only three kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and a leisurely stroll from QUT's Kelvin Grove campus, this outstanding property is also close to shops, dining options and the soon-to-be reimagined Victoria Park. Set on the sixth level of a conveniently located complex, this one-bedroom apartment presents an exciting opportunity for professionals, couples and investors alike.
Given its location, this property will always appeal to students and staff of QUT and therefore investors will never lack for potential tenants.
Intelligently designed to maximise natural ventilation, the light-filled residence includes:
- Generous covered balcony looking out to complex gardens
- Plush carpeted flooring, banks of full-height glass and a versatile neutral colour palette
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area flowing from the entry
- Adjoining galley-style kitchen encompassing quality appliances, a tiled splashback and ample cupboard storage
- Sizeable master bedroom featuring a built-in robe
- Well-appointed main bathroom showcasing floor-to-ceiling tiling and mirrored cabinetry
- Secure parking for one car
- Use of lockable storage cage, as well as the complex's resort-style swimming pool, sauna, gym, common room and barbecue facilities
- CCTV and video intercom system, plus security card access
Within walking distance of The Village Shopping Centre's attractions, this impeccable apartment is also near the cherished Roma Street Parklands and the Roma Street train and bus station. The Queen Street Mall, South Bank, Eagle Street Pier, Howard Smith Wharves and James Street precincts are also a short drive away.
This unit will be going to auction on the 6th of November. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity - call today to arrange your personal inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Property Type Unit
- Land Size 818.06 sq ft (approx)
- Car Spaces 1
- Rooms 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
- Address 1614/41 Blamey Street, Kelvin Grove, Qld 4059