Affordable, Functional and Amenity Rich
- Translate to English
- Übersetzen auf Deutsch
- 한국어 번역
- Traduire vers français
- Vertalen naar het Nederlands
- Traduci in italiano
- Traduire vers français
- Перевести на русский
- Traducir al español
- Translate bahasa inggris
- Terjemahkan ke Bahasa Indonesia
The Fernery’s architecturally designed residences provide spaces of generous scale, where every detail has been thoughtfully considered to benefit your daily lifestyle. Brimming with natural light, lush landscaping and rich in amenity, this offering is unlike anything Brisbane’s North West has seen before.
BRIGHT AND INVITING WITH A FOCUS ON FUNCTION
Apartment 114 is a perfectly balanced entry level apartment, that doesn’t sacrifice form or function. Featuring an array of high-quality finishes throughout, this apartment will exceed the expectations of owner occupiers and investors alike. Positioned on Level 1, Apartment 114 benefits from the addition of lush landscaped garden beds, a feature only offered on select apartments.
Inside, the carefully considered kitchen is equipped with reconstituted stone benchtop and the highest quality fixtures including Bosch appliances (or equivalent), while bathrooms and a separate laundry exceed expectations in function and form.
Outside, kick back and relax on your spacious North East facing balcony or enjoy the ‘residents only’ urban rooftop area featuring a lap-pool, landscaped dining and BBQ areas with stunning suburban and mountain views.
- Functional, open plan living which flows seamlessly onto entertaining balcony
- North East facing bedroom featuring ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Modern chef-inspired kitchen with reconstituted stone benchtop and premium Bosch kitchen appliances or equivalent with gas cook-top
- Low maintenance hybrid plank timber look flooring
- Resort style facilities included 15-meter lap pool and BBQ areas set amongst sub-tropical surrounds
- Lush vertical gardens, landscaped corridors, and open spaces throughout maximising cross-ventilation, natural light, and cooling breezes
- Secure basement car parking with individual storage facilities
- On-site resident manager, particularly convenient to assist with investors needs
- Affordable body corporate fees at $2,851 per annum (approx)
- Indicative rental return of $350.00 per week or an approximate rental yield of 5.1% per annum
- Only 15kms to Brisbane’s CBD, a short 30-minute train ride
- A short distance to local amenity including The Keperra Country Golf Course, Ferny Grove Bowls, Sports & Community Club, Ferny Hills Aquatic Centre and Pure Tennis Academy.
- Located within the Ferny Grove State High and Ferny Grove State School catchment area
- A leisurely drive to Samford, D’Aguilar National Park and surrounds
Ideal for first home buyers or investors, this apartment will not disappoint with its functional floor plan. Enquire today to find out more information or visit The Fernery’s brand-new sales office located at Shop 3, 122 Ferny Way, Ferny Hills.
*Disclaimer: Images shown are artist impressions and indicative only of the generally intended development, not to be relied on as a guarantee or representation that a prospective purchaser will receive the view, development layout, specification and/or construction depicted. The actual view, development layout, specification and construction may vary materially from the image depicted.
- Tipo de Inmueble Apartamento
- Espacios para autos 1
- Habitaciones 1 Dormitorios 1 Cuartos de baño
- Dirección 114/47 Conavalla Street, Ferny Grove, Qld 4055
- Aire acondicionado
- Internet de banda ancha disponible
- Armarios empotrados
- Acceso a TV paga
- Piscina - Sobre el suelo