We all have a detailed wish list of what type of home we want, where we want it and how we imagine it to look.
To help you get started with your list, we have a few questions that you can consider.
- What part of the city do you want to live in?
- What price range would you consider?
- Are schools a factor and, if so, what do you need to take into consideration (types of school, distance, etc.)?
- Do you want an older home or a brand new home?
- What type of house would you want to own?
- What style of house appeals to you most?
- To what extent are you willing to renovate?
- Do you need easy access to public transportation?
- Do you have any physical needs that must be met such as wheelchair access?
- Do you have any pets that will require special facilities?
- How many bedrooms must you have/would you like to have?
- How many bathrooms do you want in your house?
- How big would you like your house to be (square feet)?
- What features do you want to have in your house (air conditioning, hardwood floors, etc.)?
- Do you want to live in an area with a community association?
- What else do you want in your housing area (pool, gym, etc.)?
- Are there any other special features or needs that you must consider when you are looking for a home?
Now that you have your list drawn out, we wish you a happy experience hunting for the property that suits you best!