An Introduction to Taman Melawati
Taman Melawati is located 20 minutes out of Kuala Lumpur and is commonly known as the “Hollywood of Malaysia” as many local celebrities and politicians call Taman Melawati their home.
Taman Melawati is located nearby the Wangsa Maju vicinity and is easily accessible via the Jalan Ampang route, the AKLEH highway and the MRR2 amongst others.
There are numerous public transportation options as Taman Melawati is easily accessible using the Rapid KL buses and also the LRT via the Wangsa Maju station.
Facilities and amenities
Taman Melawati offers very excellent infrastructure for its residents as it is already a matured and established township. The Taman Melawati area itself has many amenities such as banks, dining options and health services such as the Damai Service Hospital. There are also numerous shopping outlets such as a Carrefour and Giant hypermarket. Several famous tourist attractions are... View more
Taman Melawati Properties
- Sunway Montana, Desa... 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3800 sf.
From RM 2,450,000
- Amber Hill Semi-detached House
From 5487 sf.
From RM 2,300,000
- Contours, 20Trees, A... Bungalow
From RM 2,244,600
- KUALA LUMPUR Semi-detached House
From 3643 sf.
From RM 2,600,000
- Taman Melawati Apartment
From RM 295,000
- Bayu Kemensah , Tama... Bungalow
From 5554 sf.
From RM 2,490,000
- Taman Melawati Condominium
From 972 sf.
From RM 540,000
- Kemensah Heights Residential Land
From 10000 sf.
From RM 2,550,000
- Sunway Montana 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2400 sf.
From RM 4,800
- Ampang Office
From 1884 sf.
From RM 7,500
- Prima Villa Semi-detached House
From 3000 sf.
From RM 5,000
- Ulu Klang, Ampang Shop-Office
From 800 sf.
From RM 1,500
- Sunway Montana Taman... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2300 sf.
From RM 3,300
- taman melawati Semi-detached House
From 3800 sf.
From RM 1,700
- melawati 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From 4000 sf.
From RM 4,500
- 20Trees Residence 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From 4573 sf.
From RM 6,000