An Introduction to Klang
Klang district consists of two mukims (sub-districts): Klang and Kapar. It covers a land area of 626.78 sq km, with a 53.75 km coastline. It is bordered by Kuala Selangor district to the north, Petaling district to the east, and Kuala Langat to the south. The district includes several islands, namely Pulau Ketam, Pulau Kelang, Pulau Selat Kering, Pulau Selat Gedung, Pulau Che Mat Zin and Pulau Indah.
Klang town, located 32 km southwest of Kuala Lumpur is the royal town of the state of Selangor. It is also one of the main gateways to Malaysia via sea. Prior to the emergence of Kuala Lumpur and Shah Alam, Klang was the capital of Selangor.
Port Klang, Malaysia’s premier port and the region’s transshipment hub is located 6 km to the southwest of Klang town. The port’s progressive development has enormously contributed to the strong growth of the state’s and nation’s economy.
Separated by the Klang River, the district is di... View more
- Telok Panglima Garan... Factory
From 71000 sf.
From RM 16,800,000
- New 2sty Bungalow ho... Bungalow
From 4300 sf.
From RM 2,110,000
- Taman Sentosa Klang 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1400 sf.
From RM 550,000
- Klang, D Laman Green... Bungalow
From 4455 sf.
From RM 2,280,000
- Jln Meru Shop
From 5500 sf.
From RM 880,000
- Taman Klang Utama 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1026 sf.
From RM 360,000
- Taman Ehsan Jaya 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 585,000
- Jalan Kapar Batu 2 K... 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 830,000
- Dataran Marvelane, J... Semi- D factory
From 7950 sf.
From RM 12,000
- Bandar Baru Klang Shop
From 1400 sf.
From RM 2,500
- Taman Perindustrian ... Factory
From 4380 sf.
From RM 4,500
- Taman Aman Perdana Shop-Office
From 2300 sf.
From RM 3,800
- Klang, Shah Alam, Ka... Factory
From 400000 sf.
From RM 720,000
- MeruKaparWestPortKla... Detached factory
From 111000 sf.
From RM 133,200
- KG JAWA, SG JATI, AN... Agricultural Land
From RM 3,000
- Kampung Bukit Kuda Apartment
From 1170 sf.
From RM 1,500