KL-Kepong Country Homes Sdn Bhd
Mengenai KL-Kepong Country Homes Sdn Bhd
KLK Land envisions a promise as The Nation’s Preferred Property Developer, and strives to uphold these values in delivering the best we can in all of our ventures.
Our success is spread over a hundred years of amassed glory that dates back from 1906. From our foundation in plantation to the myriad of industries we currently pursue, our triumph unfolds from the many notable milestones such as:
• In 1906, Kuala Lumpur Rubber Company (KLRC) incorporated in London and listed on London Stock Exchange the following year in 1907.
• In 1970, KLKA transferred operations from London to Malaysia, and renamed as Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad (KLK).
• In 1990, KLK made its first foray into property development through its gated and guarded development Sierramas, a joint venture with Tan & Tan Developments Berhad and was awarded the prestigious FIABCI award of distinction for residential development category.
• In 2002, KLK launched its second township Desa Coalfields, a 230-acre mixed residential and commercial development.
• In 2011, KLK continues to expand its property portfolio and unlock another 1,000 acres of its land bank in Sungai Buloh to develop Bandar Seri Coalfields.
• In 2013, KLK took a step into rebrand its property arm as KLK Land.
We believe in the notion that everything that we touch, we would like to see them grow into something sustainable. Applying that notion, we uphold the utmost integrity:
• To deliver quality products and services
• To create sustainable communities
• To acknowledge and appreciate the talents and contribution of our stakeholders
KLK is acknowledged by the corporate world as one of the blue chip companies with a reputation for sturdy management, strong earnings with interest in various industries the world over.