An Introduction to Sarawak
There are altogether 28 ethnic groups in Sarawak, the Ibans being the majority making up 30.1% of the total population followed by the Chinese consisting 26.7 % , the Malays 23% and then the Bidayuh, Melanau and other tribes of Sarawak. It occupies an area of 124,449.51 km² and its land is divided into 3 regions namely the alluvial coastal plain, the mountainous interior and the central undulating belt. Its Gunung Murut with a height of 2434 metres and the Batang Rajang the longest river in Malaysia are the prides of Sarawak.
Transportation and Accessibility
Kuching International Airport is the most popular location for air travel with local and international flights by Malaysian Airlines, Air Asia and SilkAir. Other than that there are also airports in Sibu with its flights to other locations in East Malaysia, Miri with flights from KL, Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu and Bintulu with regular flights from KL. Taxi and rental cars are also available for travel within the city. Buses run between m... View more
- Miri Shop-Office
From RM 2,540,000
- Klang Lama Commercial Land
From RM 5,500,000
- Matang Agricultural Land
From RM 280,000
- Taman Fairly Land 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 380,000
- Mukah 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 920 sf.
From RM 349,000
- Jalan Laksamana Che... Bungalow House
From RM 3,800,000
- Cambridge Villa 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 980,000
- Desa Ilmu, Kota Sama... 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 250,000
- Tabuan Heights 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,600
- Kasuma Resort Condominium
From 2300 sf.
From RM 4,000
- Jalan Sungai Maong T... Semi-detached House
From RM 1,500
- 10th Mile, Lucky Hil... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1000 sf.
From RM 1,200
- Jalan Stampin, Kuchi... Bungalow House
From RM 3,300
- Taman Tiya Vista 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,500
- The Tropics Condomin... Condominium
From 1454 sf.
From RM 3,500
- Dogan 88 Townhouse 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1832 sf.
From RM 2,300
|Sorry, we have not found any nearby suburbs|