An Introduction to Sarawak
There are altogether 28 ethnic groups in Sarawak, the Ibans being the majority making up 30.1% of the total population followed by the Chinese consisting 26.7 % , the Malays 23% and then the Bidayuh, Melanau and other tribes of Sarawak. It occupies an area of 124,449.51 km² and its land is divided into 3 regions namely the alluvial coastal plain, the mountainous interior and the central undulating belt. Its Gunung Murut with a height of 2434 metres and the Batang Rajang the longest river in Malaysia are the prides of Sarawak.
Transportation and Accessibility
Kuching International Airport is the most popular location for air travel with local and international flights by Malaysian Airlines, Air Asia and SilkAir. Other than that there are also airports in Sibu with its flights to other locations in East Malaysia, Miri with flights from KL, Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu and Bintulu with regular flights from KL. Taxi and rental cars are also available for travel within the city. Buses run between m... View more
- Sejijak Agricultural Land
From RM 210,000
- 34 miles Industrial Land
From RM 1,020,000
- City Centre Hotel/Resort
From 23000 sf.
From RM 12
- Jln Allamanda Matang Residential Land
From RM 575,000
- Jalan Laksamana Chen... Semi-detached House
From RM 1,500,000
- Taman Fairy Land 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 380,000
- Taman Juta Ria, Jala... 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 235,000
- Batu Kitang, 7th mil... Residential Land
From RM 1,180,000
- Townland, Kuching Residential Land
From RM 5,000
- Riverbank Suite Condominium
From 1100 sf.
From RM 2,500
- De-summit, Jalan Sat... Condominium
From 1809 sf.
From RM 2,800
- Jalan Stakan, Muara ... Industrial Land
From RM 1,000
- Taman Riveria 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,200
- Demak Laut Shop
From RM 4,000
- Dogan 88 Townhouse 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1832 sf.
From RM 2,300
- Pending Factory
From RM 2,300
|Sorry, we have not found any nearby suburbs|