An Introduction to Sarawak
Sarawak is a land of mystery and relics but this remains part of its charm. One can easily lose oneself in its beauty and splendor. Its remarkable forests, ethereal caves, languid lakes and rich heritage all make it a place worth visiting, exploring and experiencing. It is located in the east coast of Malaysia bordering Sabah in the northeast, Indonesia in the south and the South China Sea on the north and northwest. It is the largest state in Malaysia with a population of about 1.8 million.
There are altogether 28 ethnic groups in Sarawak, the Ibans being the majority making up 30.1% of the total population followed by the Chinese consisting 26.7 % , the Malays 23% and then the Bidayuh, Melanau and other tribes of Sarawak. It occupies an area of 124,449.51 km² and its land is divided into 3 regions namely the alluvial coastal plain, the mountainous interior and the central undulating belt. Its Gunung Murut with a height of 2434 metres and the Batang Rajang the longest river in Malaysia are the prides of Sarawak.
Transportation and Accessibility
Kuching International Airport is the most popular location for air travel with local and international flights by Malaysian Airlines, Air Asia and SilkAir. Other than that there are also airports in Sibu with its flights to other locations in East Malaysia, Miri with flights from KL, Johor Bahru and Kota Kinabalu and Bintulu with regular flights from KL. Taxi and rental cars are also available for travel within the city. Buses run between m... View more
- Jalan Muara Tuang Semi-detached House
From 2351 sf.
From RM 729,000
- sibu 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1081 sf.
From RM 370,000
- Tabuan Heights 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 950,000
- Jalan Patingan Bungalow House
From RM 550,000
- Jalan hup kee Residential Land
From RM 35,000
- Lundu Residential Land
From RM 480,000
- hopoh, kuching, sara... Retail Space
From 580 sf.
From RM 780,000
- Jalan Muara Tuang 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2059 sf.
From RM 518,000
- green heights 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3000 sf.
From RM 1,400
- Tabuan Stutong Apart... Apartment
From 1600 sf.
From RM 1,700
- 10th Mile, Lucky Hil... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1000 sf.
From RM 1,200
- Dogan 88 Townhouse 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1832 sf.
From RM 2,300
- Sky Garden Semi-detached House
From RM 1,300
- I-Mas Village 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 650
- kota Samarahan 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,600
- tabuan jaya, kuching... Bungalow House
From RM 5,500
|Sorry, we have not found any nearby suburbs|
Condominiums in Sarawak
Sorry, we have not found any condominiums