An Introduction to Kedah
Alor Setar is the state capital and other major towns are Kulim and Sungai Petani as well as Kuah in Langkawi. Kedah occupies an area of 9000 km² and has a population of about two million with 75.5 % Malays, 14.2% Chinese, 6.9% Indians, 1.9% non-citizens and 1.5% people from other ethnic groups. Kedah borders the state of Perlis sharing the Thai boundary with Songkhla and Yala in the north and bordering Perak to the south.
Kedah is primarily an agricultural state with up and coming developments in the industry and the tourism sectors. Its strategic location and its ample natural resources also contribute to the state’s... View more
- taman sejati indah 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 62,000
- Taman Loft Garden Bungalow House
From 3375 sf.
From RM 1,300,000
- Bukit selambau Agricultural Land
From RM 3,538,081
- Taman Sejati Indah 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 110,000
- Sungai Tukang Industrial Land
From RM 4,000,000
- Cinta Sayang Resort Bungalow House
From 1386 sf.
From RM 560,000
- KUALA KETIL 1-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 70,000
- Sky Residences Condominium
From 1011 sf.
From RM 420,000
- Kulim Shop
From RM 500
- Taman Petani Jaya Semi-detached House
From RM 1,000
- Lagenda Heights Bungalow House
From 3500 sf.
From RM 8,888
- Sungai Petani Apartment
From 1000 sf.
From RM 2,500
- Bandar Laguna Merbok 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,000
- Taman Ria Jaya Factory
From 9200 sf.
From RM 10,000
- Sungai Petani Shop-Office
From RM 3,500
- Taman Patani Jaya 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 800
|Sorry, we have not found any nearby suburbs|