Archived Listing - Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Shah Alam, RM 250,000
Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Shah Alam, For Sale at RM 250,000
is no longer active which means that the listing has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listings.
Active listings that fulfill similar criteria can be viewed towards the end of this page.
Bandar Pinggiran Subang, Shah Alam
- Reserved PriceRM 250,000
- Posted Date:10/04/2011
PROPERTY CODE : PB 248550
AUCTION PRICE : Rm 250,000.00
AUCTION DATE : 21-04-2011
LAND AREA : 1500 sqft
ADDRESS : Unit No 41,Jalan Nova U5/76,Bandar Pinggiran Subang,Section U5,40150 Shah Alam,Selangor.
TENURE : Leasehold Expiring On 22 May 2095
RESTRICTION : N/A
SERVICE CHARGE :YES
For auction property, sorry for no viewing arrangement to view property interior/inside,every auction is an “as is where is basis” deal. Prospective bidder are to do a simple survey,check the property outlook condition/facing direction/vacant or occupied.
Prospective bidders are advised to make an official title search at the Land Office and inspect the subject property and to make any necessary inquiries to the relevant authorities in respect of the consent of transfer and maintenance charges prior to the auction sale.
Propective buyer or investor who interested for this auction:
* Pls sms Full Name and IC number for registration to participate in the auction 3 DAYS in advance before ( 21-04-2011 ) Please mention the property that you are registering for 019-9168989 or 012-2932192
* 10% deposit of the fixed reserve price.
* Note: All prospective bidders should note that any property listed as available for the auction sale herein may at any time be withdrawn from the auction sale without any prior notice for any reason whatsoever. We the agents shall not incur any liability whatsoever to prospective bidders by whatever reason(s) and not limited to any inaccuracy or withdrawal of the said property.
Please feel free to call if you have any property going to sell.
*** Win your bid in cheap price with following tips:-
Step 1: Check the Property
• To conduct on-site inspection
• To check on encumbrances
• To check on the outstanding maintenance charges / rates / taxes / utilities charges and vacant possession
• To consult a valuer to get indication of the property price and compare with the reserve price
Step 2: Prepare Yourself for the Auction
• Organize your finance (include preparing document needed for loan application)
• Set on the maximum price that you are willing to bid
• Bring extra money with you during auction
Step 3: Familiar on the Auction Procedures
• Think twice and get used to auction first before put up your hand for an auction
• Talk to agents, talk to friends, talk to lawyers, talk to valuers
Step 4: Bidding Process and Procedures
• Register with the agent for Proclamation of Sale and Condition of Sale.
• Confirm with the agent that the property still under available for auction
• Be aware the property may withdraw last minute
• Register your name and prepare 10% or 5% bank draft on the reserve price
Step 5: Start Biding (The games is on)
• Be there 30 minutes earlier to get yourself ready for the battle
• Don’t influence by others people
• Be focus and be clear with your objective
• Be clear on your objective to win property that you are target for
• Be clear on your bottom line
• Listen carefully on the terms and conditions (as they might change it)
Start biding only when the property you target is on auctions. Be firm with your bottom line. Stop when the price is over the bottom line that you set earlier. Remember there are plenty of auctions or opportunities out there.
Step 6: Win or Lose the Bid
Congratulation, if you win the bid:
• You are required to sign the Memorandum at the bottom of the Proclamation of sale (or the Sales of Contract)
• Pay the balance of the 10 % or 5% if the price is higher than the reserve price
Don’t be upset, if you lose the bid:
• The streets are full of them and there are plenty of opportunities or auctions out there
• Don’t forget to claim back the 10% or 5% deposit that you have submitted
Consultation Please Call : Jen See 019-9168989 / 012-2932192 ,Please SMS to me if I not pick up your call.TQ