Archived Listing - Maya Heights, RM 383,800
Maya Heights, For Sale at RM 383,800
is no longer active which means that the listing has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listings.
Active listings that fulfill similar criteria can be viewed towards the end of this page.
- Asking Price : RM 383,800
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 3
- Occupancy : Vacant
- Furnishing : Unfurnished
- Posted Date : 29/07/2013
Bandar Seri Alam, Maya Heights - Luna Series - Open for Sale.
Type B from RM383,800 - RM385,800
Strategically located within Iskandar Malaysia, Bandar Seri Alam measuring 3,762 acres in the Flagship Zone D growth corridor is only 18 minutes from JB city centre and CIQ via the Southern Link Highway. The Senai-Desaru Highway was completed in June 2011, the Southern Link Highway (Coastal Highway) was in operation since September 2011 and the Eastern Dispersal Link was open in 2012. These highways & Link have helped to shorten travelling time to Johor Bahru city considerably.
The township provides complete lifestyle amenities, such as a 385-acre landscaped park, lakes and playgrounds and golf course. For shopping and dining, there is Tesco, Today’s Market and 24-hour McDonald’s Drive-thru, Burger King as well as a host of other retail shops and local food outlets within the township. The township is also home to Regency Specialist Hospital. A bustling banking hub with 5 premier banks and a retail centre are all located in Bandar Seri Alam. Renowned as a safe city, Bandar Seri Alam has a Police District HQ (IPD), Police Station and Community Police Post to ensure security at the highest level.
As “City of Knowledge”, Bandar Seri Alam takes pride in featuring three universities, a Mara Science Junior College, an Art School, a Japanese School, an International School and 6 Secondary and Primary schools. According to KGV-Lambert Smith Hampton’s report in THE EDGE MALAYSIA, Bandar Seri Alam is gradually transforming into an innovative niche education city.
- Asia Metropolitan University (12 acres, operating since early 2011) - Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) (60 acres, operating since early 2011)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) (200 acres, commence operations by 2013) - MARA Junior Science College (MRSM) (50 acres, commence operations by 2011)
- Malaysia Art School (52 acres, commence operations by 2013)
- Japanese School (5 acres, operating since 2001)
- Pegasus International School (10.35 acres, commence operations by 2013)
- Excelsior International School ( 20 acres, commence operations by 2013)
- 24hr Security