Archived Listing - Taman Aman Putra, Jinjang, RM 75,000
Taman Aman Putra, Jinjang, For Sale at RM 75,000
is no longer active which means that the listing has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listings.
Active listings that fulfill similar criteria can be viewed towards the end of this page.
Property Feature :
- QuikPro No : UP1133089
- : Auction Property
- Auction Date : 29/09/2011
- Property Type: : Apartment
- Built-Up : 721 sq. ft.
- Reserved Price : RM 75,000
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Furnishing : Partly Furnished
- Posted Date : 13/09/2011
* Pls call 019- 280 2668 if you wish to register to bid for the auction property.
AUCTION PROPERTY - BELOW MARKET VALUE 15-30%.
1. Property Type : 3 bedroom apartment
2. Address : Unit No. D-5-9 Block D, Jalan Aman Putra, Taman Aman Putra, Jinjang Utara, 52000
3. District : Kuala Lumpur
4. State : Wilayah Persekutuan
5. Property Area : 721 sf
6. Reserve Price : RM 75,000
7. Auction Date : 29-09-2011
* Please contact 019- 280 2668 if you wish to register to bid for the auction property.
* Free Registration, email or sms me your Full Name, IC Number and Auction Property Address for registration. POS will be sent you after that.
* Please do a simple survey for the property outlook condition/facing direction/vacant or occupied.
* 10% deposit of the fixed reserve price.
* There is no inside viewing of auction properties, every auction is an as is where is basis. Prospective bidders are to do a self survey from outside.
* Note: All prospective bidders should note that any property listed as available for the auction sale herein may at any time be withdrawn from the auction sale without any prior notice for any reason whatsoever. We the agents shall not incur any liability whatsoever to prospective bidders by whatever reason(s) and not limited to any inaccuracy or withdrawal of the said property.
*** Please feel free to call if you have any property(s) going to sell.
What do you need to prepare/bring on Auction Day?
For Individual Buyers:
1.A bank draft/cashier's order equivalent to 5% or 10% of the fixed reserve price payable to respective bank, as stated in Proclamation of Sale (POS)
2.Bidder's Identification card (I/C) together with a photocopy of I/C (both sides)
3.An authorization letter (if you are bidding for someone's behalf)
4.Additional funds to pay difference between reserve price and successful bid price. (5% or 10% of the successful/additional bid price)
For Corporate buyers:
1.Company M&A (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
2.Form 24 (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
3.Form 49 (Certified true copy by Company Secretary)
4.Letter of authorization (with Letterhead and Company Stamp, signed by all Directors)
5.Photocopy I/C of Directors
6.Identification card (I/C) together with photocopies of I/C (both sides) of person being authorized to bid for verification
7.A bank draft/cashier's order equivalent to 5% or 10% of the fixed reserve price in favour of respective bank
8.Additional funds to pay the difference between the deposit paid upon registration. (5% or 10% of the successful/additional bid price)
- Jogging Track
- Covered Parking
- Covered Parking
- Mini Market
- 24hr Security