Developed by Tristar Acres Sdn Bhd, Southville City is the latest mixed development project to make an appearance in Bangi, Selangor. Measuring approximately 412 acres in total, the freehold development has an estimated gross development value of RM4.7 billion.
Southville City features a thematic landscape and is surrounded by matured neighborhoods. The self-contained township is a 24-hour gated and guarded community that enhances the residents’ sense of security.
It also comes with an exclusive resident clubhouse that offers various recreational and lifestyle activities.
The township offers a number of residential and commercial options, namely:
• Savanna Executive Suites – 956 sq ft to 1,017 sq ft
• 3-storey Garden Link – 22’x75’
• 3-storey Townhouse – 25’ x 80’
• Cluster – 35’x75’
• 2- & 3-storey Semi-Detached – 40’x80’
• 3-storey Bungalow – 60’ x 100’
• 3-storey Shop Offices – 4,500 sq ft
The homes in Southville City start from a suprisingly affordable price of RM280,000. As such, this makes it ideal for first time home buyers, young executives or even fresh graduates with an income from RM3,000.
Southville City is also ideal for home owners residing in Bangi, Kajang, Belakong, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Nilai, Seremban and other surrounding areas, who wish to upgrade their home.
The township will enjoy superb accessibility with the proposed direct interchange from the North-South Highway. In fact, a trip from Kuala Lumpur to Bangi will only take approximately 15 minutes by car (25km). In addition, Southville City is also accessible to other parts of the Klang Valley, namely:
• Shah Alam/Petaling Jaya to Bangi approximately 35km
• Subang Jaya/Puchong to Bangi approximately 25km
• Kajang/Cheras to Bangi approximately 12km
• Cyberjaya/Putrajaya to Bangi approximately 15km
• Nilai/Seremban to Bangi approximately 15km/30km