Advertiser Login
Sunway Property Show 2013 Sold RM60 Million Properties Within 3 Days
 
< Back to Property Resources
Sunway Property Show 2013 Sold RM60 Million Properties Within 3 Days
Apr 18, 2013


The Sunway Property Show, held for the third time at Sunway Pyramid, had sold an estimated RM 60 million worth of properties on its short three day run. Held from 12-14 of April, the showcase featured Sunway’s new properties not only in the Klang Valley but also in Ipoh, Penang and the high-growth Iskandar Malaysia.

Sunway had featured, in total, 21 of their projects. Projects in the Klang Valley includes Sunway South Quay’s  Sunway Geo, Bayrocks, La Costa, and A’marine, Sunway Velocity, Sunway Alam Suria, Sunway Montana, Sunway Rydgeway, Sunway Nexis, Sunway Rymba Hills, Sunway Eastwood, Sunway Vivaldi and Sunway Palazzio. The magnificent Lakeside Mansions and MontBleu Residence in Ipoh were also featured along with the brand new Sunway Cassia and Sunway Wellesley projects in Penang.

An estimated 70 percent of the featured projects were properties with excellent accessibility and connectivity such as Sunway Geo and Sunway Velocity while the rest of the 30 percent of the properties boast superior green features, such as Sunway Montana and Sunway Rymba Hills which are complemented with acres of private forests for the enjoyment of their residents.

The success of this property show replicates the recent achievement earlier in February, when Chinese New Year open houses held in Klang Valley and Ipoh sales galleries recorded RM60 million worth of sales.  In less than 3 months, Sunway has successfully sold more than RM 120 million of properties at two property events.  The sales value is 75% more than the previous SIP Show held in May 2012.

In addition to the properties featured, a line-up of entertaining and informative activities were planned for guests. Feng Shui master, Joey Yap shared interesting tips on ‘Water Feng Shui For Wealth’ and conducted complimentary destiny readings for eager homebuyers and guests while famed property mapmaker and trend spotter, Ho Chin Soon shared his thoughts on the latest ‘Updates on Property Hotspots’. Amir Mahmood Razak, Director of Strategic Communications & PR at MRT Corporation elaborated on how the MRT will create a positive impact on property prices.

Besides the information shared by the speakers, the buyers enjoyed special financial packages such as DIBS, free legal fees and special rebates for buyers. A lucky buyer, Ms. Jagajothi A/P Bangaraiyah even won a 6-Day 4-Night trip to Korea.

Joyce Sin, Senior General Manager of Marketing & Sales , Property Development Division, Sunway Berhad, attributed the success of the property show to the unique selection of properties which were included.

“Our hottest properties were showcased and the crowd’s favourite were Sunway Geo, which is a mixed development built on Sunway South Quay’s final parcel of land. Another hot property was Sunway Velocity, Cheras’ transformative development with a Gross Development Value (GDV) of RM3.6 billion,” Joyce added.

Sunway Geo is a brand new integrated development, comprising retail shops, flexi suites and residences which is surrounded by Sunway Resort City’s award-winning 7 million sq ft of facilities. The development is currently on the radar of both investors and owners as it will be serviced by Malaysia’s first elevated bus rapid transit (BRT), a gamechanger that will revolutionise the connectivity and accessibility to Sunway Resort City (SRC). The BRT-Sunway Line connects SRC to the new LRT and existing KTM stations, making it a City with absolute connectivity and absolute accessibility.

The freehold, 23 acre development of Sunway Velocity is an integrated mixed development which has been marked to be the next hotspot in the Greater Kuala Lumpur area. Located a mere 3.8 km from the city centre, the development integrates shopping mall, retail, office, residence and hospitality components in a highly strategic location that is serviced by two light rail transit  (LRT) and two mass rapid transit (MRT) stations. Sunway Velocity, since its first launch in 2011, had enjoyed brisk sales, with 100% of its non-Bumiputra units being snapped up.
Latest News:

Related Categories: Press Release

Tags: Sunway Berhad, Sunway Property Show 2013

Bookmark:
 
 


Shortlist this Property
The Regalia, city centre, Jala...
For Sale
Country Heights Damansara,Damansara Heights, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bangsar...
From RM1,000,000,000 -
RM999,999,900
Please enter your email address below to subscribe.
Thank you for registering. Please check the notification sent to your registered email.

Back To Top