Advertiser Login

Search Result for "penang new apartment projects" on

19 results found in iCondo Directory More Results
No image available APARTMENT ANGGERIK
Apartment Anggerik, Desa Pandan
Jalan Low Yat, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Penang
No. 127, Jalan Kelawei, Georgetown, Penang
Juru, Penang
No image available DESA HEIGHT APARTMENT
Desa Height Apartment, Kuala Lumpur
Bayan Baru, Penang
No. 17, Lengkok York, 10450 Georgetown, Penang
Jalan Abdullah Ariff, 11400 Ayer Itam, Penang
No. 1, Lebuh Rambai 17, 11060 Ayer Itam, Penang
Changkat Bukit Gambier, 11700 Gelugor, Penang
643 results found in iExpert More Results >>
Property Agent needed
Category : Renting Property in Malaysia Location : Penang
Hi, I have a condo apt, Bayu Ferringhi, to sublet and I need reliable agent to help me. Please help to recommend. Thanks. Regards Michael
Author : Michael Chai , 12/1/2015 12:05:28 PM 1 reply
Very low rental for commercial property at 2,380 per month at prestigious location in Penang.
Category : Renting Property in Malaysia Location : Penang
Located in ELIT, Bayan Baru, spacious and look for F&B business. Contact Vincent 012-476-7283 What's App, Viber & 1st come 1st serve basis.
Author : Vincent Teoh , 2/1/2015 11:50:43 AM 0 reply
where to know that a property has been caveated? Is it the land office or the banks?
Category : Legal and Finance Location : Penang
I am having a housing loan with bank C, normaly this bank will put a caveat on my apartment. I also have some credit cards debts with other banks which i defaulted my payments due to jobless and they already file judgement summary on my debts. I don't know whether these banks had file 2nd or 3rd caveat on my flat if i want to sell the flat to my relatives in Cash Term? (1) Can land office let me know who file caveat on my flat? (2)how much do they charge?
Author : steven yong , 2/9/2014 9:34:28 PM 0 reply
Property Transfer
Category : Legal and Finance Location : Penang
hope someone can help to enlighten the following problem: 1) Property is under A & B (both are bro & sis) 2) House loan is under A only. 3) Now want to transfer A's 50% to B. So B becomes 100% How can I do it with minimal fee involved? can I also use MOT method... thanks
Author : WL T , 17/8/2014 5:12:16 PM 0 reply
Save Your Shortlist

Please login to save your shortlist for future visits.

Not an iProperty Member yet? Register now so you don’t lose your shortlist once you close your browser.

Back To Top