Sentral @ Bangi CBD
Bandar Baru Bangi, Bangi, Selangor
From RM2,150,000 - RM5,100,000
Sorry, the new property listing you're trying to view is no longer active. This may mean that the listing that you searched for has expired or the property has been taken off our search result listing. Please have a look at other active listings that fulfill similar criteria at the bottom of this page.
- QuikPro No:NC2360
- Address:Bandar Baru Bangi, Bangi, Selangor
- Property Type:Shop-Office
- Land Title:Commercial
- Land Area:13.6 Acres
- Built Up:6,543-11,729 sq. ft.
- Listing Price:From RM2,150,000 - RM5,100,000
- Total Units/Lots:86
- Completion Date:1st Quarter 2014 (Expected)
- Posted Date:05/01/2012
- All units come with individual lifts and full glass frontage
- Bandar Baru Bangi Town Centre
- Kompleks PKNS
- McDonald's Drive-Thru
Andaman, together with PKNS, has saved the best for last, in offering the last piece of commercial development in Bangi town centre.Comprising 86 Four-Storey shop/offices with lower ground floor and individual lift, this development, coupled with a four-storey shopping centre right next to PKNS Complex, will ultimately complement all the existing developments in Bangi, and complete the vibrancy and self-sufficiency of the commercial town centre of Bandar Baru Bangi CBD. PKNS-Andaman Development Sdn Bhd is a joint-venture between PKNS and Andaman Group.
Unique Selling Point:
- Right in the heart of Bandar Baru Bangi Town Centre(CBD)
- Exit from North-South Expressway at Kajang interchange and move left towards Bandar Baru Bangi.
- Up to 85% of SPA Price
Unique Selling Point:
- The project is right in the middle of Bandar Baru Bangi town centre-mature neighbourhood with ready market for goods and services;
- Existing shops in Bandar Baru Bangi, whether they be at the town centre or at the fringe, are all fully occupied, thus there is still demand for more shops;
- Bangi sentral is a comprehensive commercial centre, in that it not only offers shop/offices for sale, but there is also a modern shopping centre, with a proposed cineplex plus bowling centre;
- The shop will be connected to the shopping centre via a covered pedestrian sky-bridge;
- The space in between the shops and shopping centre will be a street mall promenade with lush landscaping, complete with a green wall, thus enhancing leisure and relaxation for shoppers and other visitors;
- This is the last piece of commercial development in the heart of Bandar Baru Bangi CBD;
- Well connected to Kuala Lumpur via North-South Expressway, exiting from Kajang interchange, as well as to neighboring Kajang and Semenyih, with direct coonectivity to Putrajaya/Cyberjaya.
- 12.5% Bumiputra Discount