An Introduction to Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh is usually associated with commercial nurseries which sell plants and pottery. However, there is more to this town that’s located 15 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur. Sungai Buloh is now a bustling development area with several high end property developments taking place.
This would include Bukit Rahman Putra, Sierramas, Valencia, and Sunway Rahman Putra just to name a few. Sungai Buloh also houses numerous commercial developments as well as factories. Hence it’s apt to say that this area is booming and fit for residents and investors alike.
Sungai Buloh started off in the 1930’s as a settlement for leprosy patients built by the British to segregate the patients from the rest of society. However such facilities are a thing of the past as the settlement has now been closed down and in its place the brand new Sungai Buloh Hospital has been built.
This town is located 15 minut... View more
Sungai Buloh Properties
- BRP 3 Sungai Buloh, ... Bungalow House
From RM 2,300,000
- Bandar Sri Coalfiel... Semi-detached House
From 2790 sf.
From RM 855,000
- Bukit Rahman Putra, ... Semi-detached House
From 4200 sf.
From RM 1,680,000
- Putra Hills, Bukit R... Bungalow House
From 9000 sf.
From RM 3,750,000
- SUNGAI BULOH AMAN PU... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2033 sf.
From RM 580,000
- Dsara Sentral Service Apartment
From 773 sf.
From RM 500,000
- sierramas Bungalow House
From 5300 sf.
From RM 4,900,000
- Saujana Akasia, Buki... Bungalow Land
From RM 1,012,770
- Subang 2 Factory
From 47250 sf.
From RM 50,000
- Sungai Buloh Shop-Office
From RM 2,500
- Sungai Buloh Shop
From 5000 sf.
From RM 1,600
- Valencia 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3000 sf.
From RM 4,500
- Sungai Buloh Semi-detached House
From 3066 sf.
From RM 2,000
- Bandar Seri Coalfiel... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1885 sf.
From RM 1,200
- Kg Baru Sg Buluh Link factory
From 22600 sf.
From RM 21,000
- Kota Damansara, TSB,... Factory
From 19367 sf.
From RM 23,000