An Introduction to Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh is usually associated with commercial nurseries which sell plants and pottery. However, there is more to this town that’s located 15 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur. Sungai Buloh is now a bustling development area with several high end property developments taking place.
This would include Bukit Rahman Putra, Sierramas, Valencia, and Sunway Rahman Putra just to name a few. Sungai Buloh also houses numerous commercial developments as well as factories. Hence it’s apt to say that this area is booming and fit for residents and investors alike.
Sungai Buloh started off in the 1930’s as a settlement for leprosy patients built by the British to segregate the patients from the rest of society. However such facilities are a thing of the past as the settlement has now been closed down and in its place the brand new Sungai Buloh Hospital has been built.
This town is located 15 minut... View more
Sungai Buloh Properties
- Bukit Rahman Putra Semi-detached House
From 3090 sf.
From RM 1,400,000
- Taman Sri Putramas Cluster Homes
From 2400 sf.
From RM 865,000
- Sungai Buloh Townhouse
From 1300 sf.
From RM 260,000
- Sierramas Resort Hom... Bungalow House
From 8127 sf.
From RM 4,655,000
- KIP, Sungai Buloh Industrial Land
From 56628 sf.
From RM 4,200,000
- Sungai Buloh 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3000 sf.
From RM 900,000
- putra hills, sungai ... Residential Land
From RM 1,537,200
- Saujana utama 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1600 sf.
From RM 500,000
- Sierramas West 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2750 sf.
From RM 5,500
- Jalan Kuala Selangor Shop-Office
From RM 6,000
- Sierramas west sunga... Bungalow House
From 8000 sf.
From RM 16,000
- Bandar Seri Coalfiel... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2200 sf.
From RM 1,500
- Kg Baru Sg Buluh Link factory
From 8150 sf.
From RM 7,335
- Sungai Buloh Detached factory
From 93500 sf.
From RM 93,500
- Bukit Rahman Putra 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,400
- Saujana Utama Shop
From 3300 sf.
From RM 5,000