An Introduction to Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh is usually associated with commercial nurseries which sell plants and pottery. However, there is more to this town that’s located 15 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur. Sungai Buloh is now a bustling development area with several high end property developments taking place.
This would include Bukit Rahman Putra, Sierramas, Valencia, and Sunway Rahman Putra just to name a few. Sungai Buloh also houses numerous commercial developments as well as factories. Hence it’s apt to say that this area is booming and fit for residents and investors alike.
Sungai Buloh started off in the 1930’s as a settlement for leprosy patients built by the British to segregate the patients from the rest of society. However such facilities are a thing of the past as the settlement has now been closed down and in its place the brand new Sungai Buloh Hospital has been built.
This town is located 15 minut... View more
Sungai Buloh Properties
- Sungai Buloh Agricultural Land
From RM 2,500,000
- Bkt Indah Taman Magi... Factory
From 41904 sf.
From RM 7,500,000
- sungai buloh villag... Shop-Office
From 1540 sf.
From RM 1,400,000
- Bukit Rahman Putra 4 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2100 sf.
From RM 900,000
- mukim of ijok Industrial Land
From 217800 sf.
From RM 65
- Valencia Bungalow House
From 5600 sf.
From RM 4,900,000
- Sungai Buloh Bungalow House
From 7200 sf.
From RM 4,300,000
- TAMAN IMPIAN INDAH, ... Townhouse
From 1648 sf.
From RM 395,000
- Kg Baru Seri Sg Bulo... Shop-Office
From 2400 sf.
From RM 2,000
- Taman Perindustrian ... Factory
From 5364 sf.
From RM 7,000
- Valencia, Sungai Bul... Semi-detached House
From 3200 sf.
From RM 6,500
- bromelia, bandar ser... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1960 sf.
From RM 1,000
- Damansara Damai Condominium
From 1624 sf.
From RM 1,800
- Perindustrian Kundan... Factory
From 18000 sf.
From RM 15,000
- Sg Buloh,Kota Damans... Light Industrial
From 4000 sf.
From RM 6,500
- Valencia, Sungai Bul... Bungalow House
From 5000 sf.
From RM 9,000