An Introduction to Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh is usually associated with commercial nurseries which sell plants and pottery. However, there is more to this town that’s located 15 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur. Sungai Buloh is now a bustling development area with several high end property developments taking place.
This would include Bukit Rahman Putra, Sierramas, Valencia, and Sunway Rahman Putra just to name a few. Sungai Buloh also houses numerous commercial developments as well as factories. Hence it’s apt to say that this area is booming and fit for residents and investors alike.
Sungai Buloh started off in the 1930’s as a settlement for leprosy patients built by the British to segregate the patients from the rest of society. However such facilities are a thing of the past as the settlement has now been closed down and in its place the brand new Sungai Buloh Hospital has been built.
This town is located 15 minut... View more
Sungai Buloh Properties
- Sri Putra 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2000 sf.
From RM 575,000
- bukit rahman putra 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2400 sf.
From RM 990,000
- Daerah Petaling Commercial Land
- Bukit Rahman Putra 4 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2100 sf.
From RM 900,000
- Bukit Rahman Putra 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 1,000,000
- Kampung Baru Sungai ... Industrial Land
From RM 16,000,000
- Valencia 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3490 sf.
From RM 2,500,000
- Sungai Buloh, Selang... Apartment
From 849 sf.
From RM 85,000
- Sungai Buloh Factory
From 3850 sf.
From RM 3,800
- Taman Industrial Sun... Factory
From 32000 sf.
From RM 30,000
- Kampung Baru Sungai ... Factory
From RM 15,120
- Sungai Buluh Semi-detached House
From 312 sf.
From RM 5,000
- Sungai Buloh Bungalow House
From 4420 sf.
From RM 8,000
- bromelia, bandar ser... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1960 sf.
From RM 1,000
- Bukit Saujana Utama 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2800 sf.
From RM 2,500
- Sierramas West 2.5-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3200 sf.
From RM 4,300