An Introduction to Sungai Buloh
Sungai Buloh is usually associated with commercial nurseries which sell plants and pottery. However, there is more to this town that’s located 15 minutes outside of Kuala Lumpur. Sungai Buloh is now a bustling development area with several high end property developments taking place.
This would include Bukit Rahman Putra, Sierramas, Valencia, and Sunway Rahman Putra just to name a few. Sungai Buloh also houses numerous commercial developments as well as factories. Hence it’s apt to say that this area is booming and fit for residents and investors alike.
Sungai Buloh started off in the 1930’s as a settlement for leprosy patients built by the British to segregate the patients from the rest of society. However such facilities are a thing of the past as the settlement has now been closed down and in its place the brand new Sungai Buloh Hospital has been built.
This town is located 15 minut... View more
Sungai Buloh Properties
- Desa Coalfields Shop-Office
From 3000 sf.
From RM 500,000
- bukit rahman putra 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2100 sf.
From RM 730,000
- Bukit Rahman Putra, ... Bungalow House
From 4500 sf.
From RM 4,200,000
- Banyan, Bandar Seri ... 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3200 sf.
From RM 1,430,000
- DESA COALFIELD Commercial Land
From RM 5,800,000
- Bukit Cherakah, Shah... Agricultural Land
From RM 4,600,000
- Putra Hill @ Bukit R... Residential Land
From RM 2,673,420
- Taman Saujana Utama ... Apartment
From 755 sf.
From RM 70,000
- Kg Baru,Subang,Kepon... Detached factory
From 27180 sf.
From RM 28,000
- Sungai Buloh Agricultural Land
From 130680 sf.
From RM 14,500
- Sierramas West Bungalow House
From 5000 sf.
From RM 7,500
- Taman Saujana Utama Office
From 2800 sf.
From RM 4,000
- Desa Coalfield 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 1850 sf.
From RM 850
- sungai buloh Serviced Residence
From 986 sf.
From RM 1,790
- Sungai Buloh, Selang... Shop-Office
From 3900 sf.
From RM 5,500
- Sungai Buloh Bungalow House
From 4800 sf.
From RM 12,000