An Introduction to Kajang
Kajang is made the district capital of Hulu Langat because of its central location. It is a town located on the eastern part of Selangor, Malaysia. Kajang is situated nearby popular areas such as Cheras, Serdang and Kuala Lumpur, which is about 21 kms away from Kajang. A SILK expressway enables easy access to new townships that have been growing rapidly in this booming town.
A brief look into the history of Kajang shows that the first settlement was established there in 1709, but Kajang was founded after the Klang War in 1807. Kajang town became modernised with increasing commercialization after coffee estates were opened up around the area in the 1890s by rubber estate owners.
Population and Residential Areas
With a population of over 530,000 people and an estimated population growth of 9% per annum, Kajang has become one of the most popular residential areas in Selangor. There are existing old housing ... View more
- Kajang, Riverview Vi... 3-sty Terrace/Link House
From 3700 sf.
From RM 799,000
- Tiara Residence Tama... Bungalow House
From RM 1,080,000
- Tmn Bkt Cantik ... Residential Land
From RM 612,000
- Bukit Mewah Bungalow House
From 6400 sf.
From RM 2,450,000
- Ridgeview Residence Zero-Lot Bungalow
From 4321 sf.
From RM 1,790,000
- Setia Impian, Kajang Semi-detached House
From 2508 sf.
From RM 930,000
- AuctionOn 20 Oct, Ta... Semi-detached House
From RM 830,000
- Taman Jenaris 2 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From RM 320,000
- Kajang 2-sty Terrace/Link House
From 2130 sf.
From RM 1,200
- Cheras, Semenyih Semi- D factory
From 8000 sf.
From RM 16,000
- bandar mahkota chera... Shop-Office
From 3300 sf.
From RM 1,800
- Bandar Teknologi, An... Condominium
From 1500 sf.
From RM 900
- Industrial Park Kaja... Semi- D factory
From 5976 sf.
From RM 10,000
- Kajang Condominium
From 960 sf.
From RM 1,050
- Kajang Shop
From RM 7,500
- Kajang Link Bungalow
From 4050 sf.
From RM 5,500